The Most Talked About Return of Marg

Started by Opposites Attract., March 12, 2016, 06:25:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

SDSDDSDSDSDSDSDS where did u come from wtf

Opposites Attract.

Here goes this dry face ass faggot. First post back all about his Marg. Aww.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

Quote from: NIKES. on May 18, 2017, 05:11:39 PM
The part when he said he deleted because he's about to start doing big things publicly has me breaking down.

NNNNNNN
NN
B
K
F
F
Im adding u to the messy thread
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FAMÈ

GLOCK

CVVVXVVBBNNCCVBBCVNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

FlowerBomb

Quote from: tigernathan on March 12, 2016, 06:37:50 PM
I'm sorr' but you look even more pathetic now, hun. Not only did you create a whole new account to address mess from days ago but you admitted to feeling like SHIT for scouring the net for tea on Tal' which further proves that your whole persona on here was fucking FAKE, beloved :kii:

BUT "turn a new life! positive energy!" gor please. You kinda REEK of negative energy and couldn't take heat but you remained perched in the kitchen.

Good luck and stuff but I'm sure you will be back under a new name.
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

GLOCK

Quote from: Jayda' on July 22, 2017, 05:45:37 PM
I'm sorr' but you look even more pathetic now, hun. Not only did you create a whole new account to address mess from days ago but you admitted to feeling like SHIT for scouring the net for tea on Tal' which further proves that your whole persona on here was fucking FAKE, beloved :kii:

BUT "turn a new life! positive energy!" gor please. You kinda REEK of negative energy and couldn't take heat but you remained perched in the kitchen.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
but I told the girls that he was tryna mess on Tal and iman
And he denied it down :omf:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Jayda' on July 22, 2017, 05:45:37 PM

The way pons hopped outta character to issue this lashing :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

4 fucking k

GRAND