The Most Talked About Return of Marg

Started by Opposites Attract., March 12, 2016, 06:25:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Eternal Bell

i knew tht was 'mans disrespecful ass

takin my sons name n mess

4 fucking k

Quote from: Banjee Gorl Tinker on July 22, 2017, 05:59:45 PM

sdffjfj this was around the time you kept tugging on Bert's durag :omf:

Eternal Bell

Quote from: element on July 22, 2017, 06:01:03 PM
Quote from: Banjee Gorl Tinker on July 22, 2017, 05:59:45 PM

sdffjfj this was around the time you kept tugging on Bert's durag :omf:
fffffffffffffffffffe

4 fucking k

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 15, 2016, 02:53:36 AM
x
Did u get tired of being positive and come back to engage in some toxic negativity?

:omf:

Opposites Attract.

Lmfao

and what I said stands faggot. Tal and Iman don't mean shit to me. Their identity is irrelevant but faggot I will make it my sole business to let girls know exactly who you really are and your message board personality doesn't match up.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Opposites Attract.

And it's always interesting to my how Jayden is always inserting himself in mess. Sis if I really wanted to mess with you, I would. You need to continue to kii on the sidelines until it's your turn.

Opposites Attract.

Vonc2002

Isn't this fckn ironic.  The fakest nigga here is trying to expose someone about real life being aligned with online bullshit
Ur a wreck of a person smh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Margiela. on July 22, 2017, 06:15:40 PM
And it's always interesting to my how Jayden is always inserting himself in mess. Sis if I really wanted to mess with you, I would. You need to continue to kii on the sidelines until it's your turn.
Hoe, just know no matter what you say, nothing and absolutely nothing will ever beat you getting a round of bullets in the bootyhole after getting FUCKED raw by random trade after he tried to steal your car keys.
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 22, 2017, 06:17:13 PM
Isn't this fckn ironic.  The fakest nigga here is trying to expose someone about real life being aligned with online bullshit
Ur a wreck of a person smh
you're an ugly deranged ass faggot. I've never did anything to you and yet here you are.

Bitch you don't know shit about me, only what I share. If it's all lies why is your black ugly ass so angry and pressed?

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Jayda' on July 22, 2017, 06:17:14 PM
Quote from: Margiela. on July 22, 2017, 06:15:40 PM
Hoe, just know no matter what you say,

I'm still here

FlowerBomb

not for long
I hope a piece of shrapnel travels up your heart and clots and finishes you off before the aids does.

Opposites Attract.