The Most Talked About Return of Marg

Started by Opposites Attract., March 12, 2016, 06:25:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

Not gonna lie, it does feel like people pick on Mel just because it's the "in thing" to do and not really have a real issue to come for him. That's why he goes off.

Mel.

Quote from: Scott. on March 14, 2016, 02:24:11 AM
Not gonna lie, it does feel like people pick on Mel just because it's the "in thing" to do and not really have a real issue to come for him. That's why he goes off.

that's exactly what it is
but it's cute tho.

Herb.

I think everyone gets picked on to some degree on here.
I certainly love playing in a few gorls' scalps from time to time. :dead: love is never lost though.

Mel.

March 14, 2016, 02:33:10 AM #183 Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 02:34:17 AM by ˈBrʊklᵻn
that maybe so...
but I feel like out of EVERYONE, the gorls come for me the most for whatever reason

I feel like there is very much strong HATE for me from some of these gorls
and that's sad, but that's something they'll have to figure out. good luck and god bless to them

BAPHOMET.

March 14, 2016, 02:33:14 AM #184 Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 02:33:24 AM by Baphomet.
r u making this about you. Herb?

Vonc2002

I think the "picking on mel" thing is a lil bit of alot of things. Sometimes it may be unwarranted while sometimes its because he isn't being consistent in his stances. The same thing just happened to marg. U can't speak so firmly one minute and then not have that same opinion the next when different parties are involved. People are going to hold u accountable,  nothing new
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Herb.

March 14, 2016, 02:42:06 AM #187 Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 02:44:57 AM by Herbie
Quote from: ˈBrʊklᵻn on March 14, 2016, 02:33:10 AM
that maybe so...
but I feel like out of EVERYONE, the gorls come for me the most for whatever reason

and that's sad, but that's something they'll have to figure out. good luck and god bless to them
I can understand where you're coming from. Many of us aren't angels though. You advised someone in here to mind their business, but I've seen instances where an exchange of thoughts didn't involve you, but you felt the need to interject and let whichever party know how you felt about them and their actions (Which btw, you have every right to do.). Which obviously can lead to an argument.

When that's done consistently over a period of time, coupled with the fact that you've shared a lot of your personal business on here, I can see why the gorls may load up and utilize some of that ammo. There are plenty of people on here who stay out of BSource trouble. For the most part I feel, especially recently , you're one of them.

But let's not sit here and act like we never came short of the glory of God.

RekeRig

March 14, 2016, 02:46:59 AM #189 Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 02:48:04 AM by RekeRocka
Quote from: Herbie on March 14, 2016, 02:30:17 AM
I certainly love playing in a few gorls' scalps from time to time. :dead: love is never lost though.
s;s;ssddsd yea but u can tell when people are coming from a mean, random place

wheelchair!  no job!

its like ... yeesh. relax

Herb.

Quote from: RekeRocka on March 14, 2016, 02:46:59 AM

wheelchair!  no job!

"Mean" is subjective though.

I get relaxer/perm jokes and mess which are highly offensive since its accusations of self hate in my eyes, and I pride myself on being natural, but to others it may seem harmless. Fun, even! :cheerup:

And sometimes I even feel things like that it comes out of a place of...... I'd rather not go there.

But as I said, everyone gets it. It's your choice to play the victim or not. Bite back if you need to and move on.

RekeRig

Quote from: Herbie on March 14, 2016, 02:53:55 AM
Quote from: RekeRocka on March 14, 2016, 02:46:59 AM

wheelchair!  no job!

"Mean" is subjective though.

I get relaxer/perm jokes and mess which are highly offensive since its accusations of self hate in my eyes, and I pride myself on being natural, but to others it may seem harmless. Fun, even! :cheerup:

And sometimes I even feel things like that it comes out of a place of...... I'd rather not go there.

But as I said, everyone gets it. It's your choice to play the victim or not. Bite back if you need to and move on.
i agree. i dont really see it for getting super personal, period.

Kaeli.

Kaeli.

Mel.

Quote from: Herbie on March 14, 2016, 02:42:06 AM
Quote from: ˈBrʊklᵻn on March 14, 2016, 02:33:10 AM
that maybe so...

I can understand where you're coming from. Many of us aren't angels though. You advised someone in here to mind their business, but I've seen instances where an exchange of thoughts didn't involve you, but you felt the need to interject and let whichever party know how you felt about them and their actions (Which btw, you have every right to do.). Which obviously can lead to an argument.

When that's done consistently over a period of time, coupled with the fact that you've shared a lot of your personal business on here, I can see why the gorls may load up and utilize some of that ammo. There are plenty of people on here who stay out of BSource trouble. For the most part I feel, especially recently , you're one of them.

But let's not sit here and act like we never came short of the glory of God.

well...we're not going to discuss the past.
that was then and this is now...

I don't involve myself anymore, but when I did it was mostly when there were like 5+ people jumping on 1 person
and sorry not sorry but thats wack to me and very much bully mentality and I'm just not gonna stand for it
but I've never involved myself in a one on one argument

but that really doesn't matter anymore because that was then. I'm not focused on the past
I mind my business now