The Most Talked About Return of Marg

Started by Opposites Attract., March 12, 2016, 06:25:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: ˈBrʊklᵻn on March 14, 2016, 03:59:56 AM
Quote from: Herbie on March 14, 2016, 03:55:04 AM
I can't change your opinion on me, and don't care enough to try. So we can move on

great.
so I can stop playing nice with you. I don't like you
I really tried, but I cannot get with a bitch like you. you ain't my kinda people

I think ur phony as fuck.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

'ology

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 14, 2016, 06:05:28 AM
I can't change your opinion on me, and don't care enough to try. So we can move on

great.
I really tried, but I cannot get with a bitch like you. you ain't my kinda people

Z
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

LOONA.

Quote from: AjBeenOn on March 14, 2016, 05:29:36 AM
I'm not exactly in the know about all the drama that goes on here

But I will say this.. When you're secure in yourself and your own morals it will take A LOT more than typing on a board to make you engage in negativity. If you felt like Negative Nancy then that's because it was already dormant in you, it probably had nothing to do with the board. We all love a bit of mess on here but that doesn't make you negative. Out of a day, at the MOST you'd probably spend 5 hrs on here. There's something going on in the other 19 hrs to make you feel negative that has nothing to do with the board

:cheerup:

Mizphit

Snap: @rossthazombie
Insta: @_Mizphit
Twat:  @Mizphit

Zankou.

Quote from: ˈBrʊklᵻn on March 13, 2016, 03:22:53 PM
Quote from: TheNextLew on March 13, 2016, 02:22:45 PM
Quote from: Bulldagger on March 12, 2016, 10:26:24 PM
I don't take this board serious. It's just like ATRL; It's not a place you go for in depth conversation. The people are kind of shallow and mindless. I think if you let someone get to you on a message board, you have a bigger problem. In that case, you should log off and book a therapist and get some real friends. These people ain't fucking real. All they are is an avatar; a brandy/beyonce default. They're completely avoidable.

I don't know you but I found it funny how old boy came for you but he wasn't doing half of that barking for me and resorted to putting me on ignore because he couldn't handle me.  LOL I clown and joke but that's that shit I do not like. I don't like bullies who try to act like they're so innocent but they're the main main shit starters.

That first paragraph describes mel hes been here for years but hes an empty shell kinda

Most ppul here have been down for a while and weve all kinda grown together a bit with the forum being our main communiqu? is all
Its no different from what ppul are saying/thinking outside the board
The world is like bsource tbh
So

your fridge is an empty shell, you ugly fat nasty sloppy fuck

stop acting like you know me
we've NEVER conversed on a personal level and I don't care to
you are not the kinda person I'd fuck with on or off line....I just don't dig you

sloppy craigslist fucker.

omg

Zankou.

Quote from: ˈBrʊklᵻn on March 14, 2016, 02:21:52 AM
and I wasn't even coming for his financial situation bum bitch.
Idk what his financial situation is, nor do I give a fuck

I was moreso coming for his obese fuckin ass. that's why I said his fridge is empty. dickhead
if you would've minded your fuckin business and not insert yourself into something that has fuck all to do with you
you wouldn't have made that ASSumption.

everybody wanna IN or a part something, but you wasn't invited to the party bitch

YAWEH!

Gilgamesh.

Zankou.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 14, 2016, 06:05:28 AM

great.

u kn wh

KING BENTLEY.

ssssssssssssssss

this is just MESS :dead:

H.#.G.*.Z

Zankou.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on March 13, 2016, 03:28:46 PM
Quote from: ˈBrʊklᵻn on March 13, 2016, 03:22:53 PM
Quote from: TheNextLew on March 13, 2016, 02:22:45 PM
Quote from: Bulldagger on March 12, 2016, 10:26:24 PM
I don't take this board serious. It's just like ATRL; It's not a place you go for in depth conversation. The people are kind of shallow and mindless. I think if you let someone get to you on a message board, you have a bigger problem. In that case, you should log off and book a therapist and get some real friends. These people ain't fucking real. All they are is an avatar; a brandy/beyonce default. They're completely avoidable.

I don't know you but I found it funny how old boy came for you but he wasn't doing half of that barking for me and resorted to putting me on ignore because he couldn't handle me.  LOL I clown and joke but that's that shit I do not like. I don't like bullies who try to act like they're so innocent but they're the main main shit starters.

That first paragraph describes mel hes been here for years but hes an empty shell kinda

Most ppul here have been down for a while and weve all kinda grown together a bit with the forum being our main communiqu? is all
Its no different from what ppul are saying/thinking outside the board
The world is like bsource tbh
So

your fridge is an empty shell, you ugly fat nasty sloppy fuck

stop acting like you know me
we've NEVER conversed on a personal level and I don't care to
you are not the kinda person I'd fuck with on or off line....I just don't dig you

sloppy craigslist fucker.

DHFKDJFJNSMNSSDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

d
a
d
a
d
a
d
a
d
a