The Most Talked About Return of Marg

Started by Opposites Attract., March 12, 2016, 06:25:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DraeDrizzl3

March 14, 2016, 08:59:27 PM #240 Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 09:01:45 PM by Sirius
Quote from: ˈBrʊklᵻn on March 14, 2016, 02:21:52 AM
and I wasn't even coming for his financial situation bum bitch.
Idk what his financial situation is, nor do I give a fuck

I was moreso coming for his obese fuckin ass. that's why I said his fridge is empty. dickhead
if you would've minded your fuckin business and not insert yourself into something that has fuck all to do with you
you wouldn't have made that ASSumption.

everybody wanna IN or a part something, but you wasn't invited to the party bitch
Wait a minute, you fucking bum ass faggot. I'll jump into whatever the fuck I want to.

Maybe your remedial ass didn't get that it was a rhetorical question. I wasn't ASKING if you were begging people for money, I was reminding you. This is Drae and I was around when you were jumping from inbox to inbox, begging for moneygrams  :kii:

Crying that your poor ass family lights were getting cut off and yall were gonna have to eat fucking Chinese takeout for Thanksgiving
:plzstop:

Don't sit your uncle tom ass up in here like you aren't the broke, weird ass, lonely smut that you've always been.

Now let's mess dyke.

DraeDrizzl3

And for your crusty ass to be coming for his looks when you been stealing pics and hiding behind celebrities since your poor ass been on here. You'll forever be the laughing stock around here.
:young:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

pCj

dddddddddd lemme jus' perch myself back into this thread right hea'

BAPHOMET.

DraeDrizzl3

March 14, 2016, 09:09:33 PM #245 Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 09:09:48 PM by Sirius
I was faded last night. Forgot I even wrote that but I got time tonight
:whogonbook:

Zankou.

Mel.

March 14, 2016, 09:10:24 PM #247 Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 09:12:48 PM by ˈBrʊklᵻn
gorl...fuck you and everyone you love, nigga.

obviously YOU'RE the lonely faggot, so much so that you had to step into something that didn't involve you hoe
clearly you've been feeling some way about me behind the scenes and waiting for an opportunity. scary ass
Lew is a big girl and I mean that in ALL aspects. he can handle himself....he came for me and I responded
not sure who put up the bat signal for ya dusted and busted ass to swoop in for some sort of rescue

you're not needed and you will never needed. have a fuckin SEAT.

Zankou.

This first line is sending me
D

D
DC
CC
C
C
CC
C
D
D
D
D
D

DD
F
Fmmcnfhdhddh

Mel.

Quote from: Sirius on March 14, 2016, 09:00:37 PM
And for your crusty ass to be coming for his looks when you been stealing pics and hiding behind celebrities since your poor ass been on here. You'll forever be the laughing stock around here.
:young:

and Imma come for the way he looks ALL FUCKIN DAY!
and you wont do a damn thing about to be honest but continue to pound that logitech keyboard hoe

suck my dick whole and swallow my babies.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

I just started shaking from side to side

Vonc2002

DraeDrizzl3

Quote from: ˈBrʊklᵻn on March 14, 2016, 09:10:24 PM
gorl...fuck you and everyone you love, nigga.
obviously YOU'RE the lonely faggot, so much so that you had to step into something that didn't involve you hoe
clearly you've been feeling some way about me behind the scenes and waiting for an opportunity. scary ass bitch
Lew is a big girl and I mean that in ALL aspects. he can handle himself....he came for me and I responded
not sure who put up the bat signal for ya dusted and busted ass to swoop in for some sort of rescue

you're not needed and you will never needed. have a fuckin SEAT.
Suck outta my ass with a straw. I never used your dusty ass and I'll always pounce on your fucking scalp.

Move your bum ass outta those projects. That's what's needed.
:popeyes:

Mel.

Quote from: Sirius on March 14, 2016, 09:09:33 PM
I was faded last night. Forgot I even wrote that but I got time tonight
:whogonbook:

continue to fade back into irrelevancy
bum fuckin bitch