The Most Talked About Return of Marg

Started by Opposites Attract., March 12, 2016, 06:25:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opposites Attract.

March 15, 2016, 05:16:09 AM #465 Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 05:49:32 AM by Hello!

It's unconditional, these days you know....

SouravMay

Quote from: IMAAN on March 15, 2016, 05:15:24 AM
Quote from: Rajesha on March 15, 2016, 05:11:15 AM
And drais this elaborate power point, are you guys friendly, you must have some sort of respect for him to type up a storm like this.

Here you go... :uhh:

I am just saying, he should save the energy. This marg character seems unstable and not very curious or interested in knowledge and context.

:calmdownsis:
B7

SouravMay

nnnnnnn why are my fingers itching to breathe life into this mess, ihjdfihfdijfd

:loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when:

Lemme get the fuck outta here and jack off or some mess.

The devil is fucking tempting me.

:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:
B7

Opposites Attract.

March 15, 2016, 05:18:52 AM #468 Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 05:48:45 AM by Hello!

LOONA.

Quote from: IMAAN on March 15, 2016, 05:13:59 AM
Quote from: Hello! on March 15, 2016, 05:02:28 AM
Quote from: Drais. on March 15, 2016, 05:01:15 AM
She's about to spiral down and delete her account again, watch. This is the Terrance thread repeating itself. 

:dead:

Yeah?

We'll see hun you ugly acne faced faggot

You look... dumb :dead: why are you trying to lash back now? You already let Drais get the best of you the minute your word count dropped to 10 words after he told you about yourself, the minute you ran to the mods to delete your account, it was kinda of curtains.... then you came back to address him, admitted to feeling stupid for wanting to mess and how this place is toxic :uhh: and how you want to be positive. You asked again, to be deleted. You're fragile. Just log off and work on yourself. :uhh: and I'm being genuine here. This place isn't for everyone. Especially for those who still think about this mess AFTER they log off and you're clearly one of those types :uhh: You're really giving a Dee mess owt right now but at least he knew he had to leave for good. Just... go :uhh: You're not "dragging" rn. You look dumb. You look weak.

Tears of holy matrimony

It is truly sad though. Pretending to be unbothered and now he's right back posting on a new account because his feelings are still hurt.

I'm enjoying his pain and agony tbh 

:feelinmyself:

SouravMay

Quote from: Hello! on March 15, 2016, 05:18:52 AM
Quote from: Rajesha on March 15, 2016, 05:16:44 AM
Quote from: IMAAN on March 15, 2016, 05:15:24 AM
Quote from: Rajesha on March 15, 2016, 05:11:15 AM
And drais this elaborate power point, are you guys friendly, you must have some sort of respect for him to type up a storm like this.

Here you go... :uhh:

I am just saying, he should save the energy. This marg character seems unstable and not very curious or interested in knowledge and context.

:calmdownsis:

yeah true

:stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed:

Can we give him immunity of reads. This is breaking my heart a bit tbh.
:loose2when:
B7

Opposites Attract.

March 15, 2016, 05:20:31 AM #471 Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 05:48:01 AM by Hello!

SouravMay

iman, have i told you i love u, sis!

:wub: :plzstop:

B7

Opposites Attract.

March 15, 2016, 05:21:23 AM #473 Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 05:49:05 AM by Hello!

SouravMay

I only truly mess with gorls at a personal level that I actually respect (Herb) or when we discuss something of intellectual/social/cultual relevance (race, gender, sexuality threads), or sometimes as a form of retaliation because the gorls crossed some lines with me.

I really have no beef with u marg lol
B7

LOONA.

March 15, 2016, 05:24:38 AM #475 Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 05:24:58 AM by Drais.
h

You're clearly bothered

The fact that you created another account to address the girls and continue to post proves that. You let a bunch of online strangers get under your skin that much.

Sad 

tigernathan

Bath! Draggin' Malc!

gor...

you're late. And even if Malc doesn't shower regularly, he's better than you in every way possible.

Diseased self. Beggin' and pleadin' for dick online self.

tigernathan

LOONA.

The FLOP Return of Marg

sadsddfhhjjjkkkkkkkklkkdddddddddddnnjmjmjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjkjjcjjjccccccccccccccccccccc

tigernathan