Started by pCj, March 13, 2016, 04:39:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

RekeRig

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on March 15, 2016, 02:12:23 PM
Quote from: RekeRocka on March 15, 2016, 04:54:59 AM
Quote from: pCj on March 14, 2016, 05:50:57 PM
nnnnn in fairness, I don't think he was waiting 2+ months for someone to mention her gofundme on BSource so that he can post a screencap.
when else is Lyn' gonna get brought up? but yea ur probably right lol I was just asking

I simply don't put anything past em after those Aaliyah jokes

Oh y'all harbor so much hate 😂 The Aaliyah jokes?   Move on.   You came for Olivia (someone who is like a sister to me). I countered with what you hold close to you.   I didn't even remember who exactly it was I was arguing with... Shows how much I take with me from here when I log off.   I apologize about Aaliyah... I actually love her
i dont take the board seriously at all

and i dont talk about or mention Olivia lol although she actually seems sweet. I just expected someone in the business to be a bit more careful or smart, when it comes to posting here

dead jokes about another artist tho?  yea ..

Mrd0ndada

Well lesson learned from me.  I didn't actually joke, I just simply reminded you that you're comparing 2 different artist 1 that's here & has potential to grow & another who unfortunately isn't with us anymore.   You & the rest of the Li's definitely came for Liv when she was in the running for the Aaliyah movie role.   
🙄

Mrd0ndada

I didn't write anything out by Olivia except "My Daddy" , "My turn to cry" & "Different Shit" all of the other records we've done are in the vault.  She had this AMAZING record written by Stacey Barthe called "Can't Live Without You" coming soon & another record called "So Easy to love you" featuring Luke James & Estelle. 
🙄

RekeRig

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on March 15, 2016, 03:41:15 PM
I didn't write anything out by Olivia except "My Daddy" , "My turn to cry" & "Different Shit" all of the other records we've done are in the vault.  She had this AMAZING record written by Stacey Barthe called "Can't Live Without You" coming soon & another record called "So Easy to love you" featuring Luke James & Estelle.
I love Stacey and i love Olivia's voice

And no, it didn't make sense for Olivia to take on such a role, but auditioning makes sense because those producers and the casting folks will likely remember her if she did well, for future projects.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

pCj

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on March 14, 2016, 05:19:43 PM
I did because I wanted to & that's good enough for me...anything else?

Lol  :dead:

I wouldn't even do that lol

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on March 13, 2016, 06:11:32 PM
I think she's talented I gave her $500 one time... She was so gracious..I hope she makes a way.  It's hard out here for talent

U must really fuckkng like her cuzzzz chhhhh..... $500 is a flight to a new place lol