"This Is For My Girls" - Kelly R, Zendaya, Missy, Kelly C + #39 on iTunes!

Started by Mel., March 15, 2016, 04:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mel.

Michelle Obama Teams Up With Kelly Clarkson, Missy Elliott & More On New Song 'This Is For My Girls'

As we are in the middle of March -- which is also Women's History Month -- there's a new female empowerment anthem out there now, and it's all thanks to FLOTUS Michelle Obama. "This Is For My Girls," inspired by the Let Girls Learn initiative and the 62 million girls around the world who don't have access to education, was world premiered nationwide on iHeartMedia radio stations and on iHeartRadio.

"This Is For My Girls" features a few of your favorite stars like Kelly Clarkson, Missy Elliott, Janelle Mon?e, Kelly Rowland, and Zendaya -- females who all use their voices to raise awareness and impact change -- and was created to inspire girls all over the world. The song was written by Grammy-winner and eight-time Oscar nominee Diane Warren, and executive produced by AOL MAKERs.

FLOTUS will also be speaking on a panel this Wednesday (March 15th), at 8:10am PT/10:30am CT/11:30am ET, moderated by Queen Latifah with Missy Elliot, Sophia Busy, and Diane Warren. Tune in to the livestream tomorrow via www.makers.com.

You can download "This Is For My Girls" exclusively on iTunes beginning tonight at midnight EST, and 100% of the proceeds will go to support the Peace Corps Let Girls Learn Fund. For more information at 62MillionGirls.com this week.

Read more: http://news.iheart.com/articles/national-trending-pop-104650/michelle-obama-teams-up-with-kelly-14493466/#ixzz430Iw9vD9

Mel.

I mean....Michelle personally picked them
so they're not that random

Mel.

and yall def gon be listening to it
so I'm not really seeing the ki

lols

Wtv

how can someone call 'random' artists like Missy, Kelly Rowland or Janele?

:uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

what were you expecting? aretha franklin and Celine or what? or more disney girls? Zendaya is just the only young one (smart move). Its quite diverse if u ask me

RekeRig

Quote from: Tijobr on March 15, 2016, 09:17:33 PM

what were you expecting? aretha franklin and Celine or what? or more disney girls? Zendaya is just the only young one (smart move). Its quite diverse if u ask me
surprised you aren't complaining about Bran not being included

:-o :-o :-o

Young

SouravMay

Quote from: RekeRocka on March 16, 2016, 12:59:06 AM
Quote from: Tijobr on March 15, 2016, 09:17:33 PM

surprised you aren't complaining about Bran not being included

:-o :-o :-o

uiouooui
B7