omfg wtf is about to happen?! Bran, Jazz And Fanny Mae

Started by RekeRig, March 15, 2016, 09:30:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrewBabyLove

Chameleon

Quote from: BENTLEY! on March 15, 2016, 10:46:33 PM
I wonder who would PRODUCE

but the direction would definitely be B&P and that one song yawl posted of Tasia

very BLUESY and call and response. That way it'll correspond to both of their eras

i was definitely thinking a call and response type mess

RAY7

Chameleon

DrewBabyLove

If all three of the, did a song together, it would have to be like 9 minutes of vocal slayage on all levels.

Harlem

March 15, 2016, 10:52:34 PM #35 Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 10:53:11 PM by Harlem
I can see Missy wanting to be apart of this... She would live to produce these vocals lol

MAY

Quote from: Harlem on March 15, 2016, 10:52:34 PM
I can see Missy wanting to be apart of this... She would live to produce these vocals lol

I love Missy but no ma'am. Sis needs to just perch with the rest of us and enjoy.

VirgoMind

Brandy truly is today's Whitney industry wise. The respect and admiration for her is undeniable!!!!

MAY

RAY7

I think if it would be like classic Missy, shes done great with female collabos
but the stuff shes done for Monica &  Janet...

Cuban0

Quote from: VirgoMind on March 15, 2016, 10:54:59 PM
Brandy truly is today's Whitney industry wise. The respect and admiration for her is undeniable!!!!

RekeRig

Quote from: valeolion on March 15, 2016, 10:33:26 PM
[instagram]
[/instagram]

Quote@tasiaswordOMG!!! The call that I just Received from the only vocal I'm scared to hit a stage with, in Love with, crazy about and my BFF in my head @4everbrandy JUST CALLED ME and Lord I almost wrecked the car.. Bran Thank You so much for your words of encouragement❤️ @jsullivanmusic @4everbrandy let's give the people this Song🎤
Ack!!!!!

The way they all praise each other

:plzstop:

Kedhndndnnd
D
D
X
Xxxx

D
D

D
D

Young

VirgoMind

Tasia better say that shit!!! Brandy is competitive so if they all got on a record and then had to perform it. I think she would SNAP like never before.

Harlem

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on March 15, 2016, 10:55:32 PM
They should let Pop & Oak produce it.

I agree!!! Get that Kirby girl to co-write with them too...