She is handpicked and chosen by God...this is her purpose

Started by Young, March 18, 2016, 06:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Yar backwards on March 18, 2016, 07:52:53 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 18, 2016, 07:49:11 PM
And honestly the best female singer is SONIKA, this bitch voice is fckn ANGELIC! If she was just a bit more seasoned on stage Her>>>>>>>>

:stressed:
her head voice is BEAUTIFUL LaHorsha could take notes on restraint from her too
!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry but im from the school of brandy. I care about pitch, control,  tone,  etc. Laquita does too much and it always ends up sounding WILD! I like her but they need to start giving her some real critiques so she can improve a bit.  I did feel the NMD performance but that vocal wasn't good
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

woo these deaf ears have me crying

too much! wrong choices!!

the judges are literally saying the exact opposite

im screaming :kii:

tigernathan

Quote from: Young on March 18, 2016, 07:41:06 PM
This alone>>>

He could and WILL never

I just can't see how anyone doesn't see a STAR. This girl will have a solid career in music.

Just imagine if she got a few lessons? :plzstop: a TEAM.  :plzstop: :plzstop: sis will be unstoppable. And i'm honestly excited for her because it's time for some new blood in R&B/Soul.

RekeRig

I feel bad for not feeling anything here. I like her but idk

Something isn't connecting for me. But She can blow and I admire her for sharing her story

tigernathan

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 18, 2016, 07:56:06 PM
And honestly the best female singer is SONIKA, this bitch voice is fckn ANGELIC! If she was just a bit more seasoned on stage Her>>>>>>>>

!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry but im from the school of brandy. I care about pitch, control,  tone,  etc. Laquita does too much and it always ends up sounding WILD! I like her but they need to start giving her some real critiques so she can improve a bit.  I did feel the NMD performance but that vocal wasn't good

You listen to Rih, beloved.

RekeRig

!!!!!!!!!!!
i do appreciate raw emotion and all that but I've noticed that as well, from the little I've seen.  They don't really critique like they used to :dead: like .. at all

RAY7

Quote from: Young on March 18, 2016, 07:56:24 PM
woo these deaf ears have me crying

too much! wrong choices!!

the judges are literally saying the exact opposite

im screaming :kii:
J lo is a judge
I mean lets not because :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

RekeRig

Quote from: Young on March 18, 2016, 07:48:18 PM
Im glad I can see what the judges; kelly clarkson and countless other celebs have said: SHE IS THE STAR.

She is special.

How you can put these other dry ass karaoke singers above her is beyond me.

Laporsha literally sings from her soul and unless you operate off yours; you wont get it I guess.

McKenzie is definitely dope and deserves to be runner up; ill say that. And I could see him having a lucrative career.

But he doesnt touch Laporsha. And you can ask ANY famous person and theyll say the same thing.
The judges critiques are the proof. they can NEVER say anythign against her; because they know what shes doing is divine.
i liked what she did with Fantasia that time

RAY7

Quote from: IMAAN on March 18, 2016, 07:58:33 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!

n
I was thinking the same

RAY7

Quote from: RekeRocka on March 18, 2016, 07:59:55 PM
Quote from: Young on March 18, 2016, 07:48:18 PM
Im glad I can see what the judges; kelly clarkson and countless other celebs have said: SHE IS THE STAR.

She is special.

How you can put these other dry ass karaoke singers above her is beyond me.

Laporsha literally sings from her soul and unless you operate off yours; you wont get it I guess.

McKenzie is definitely dope and deserves to be runner up; ill say that. And I could see him having a lucrative career.

But he doesnt touch Laporsha. And you can ask ANY famous person and theyll say the same thing.
The judges critiques are the proof. they can NEVER say anythign against her; because they know what shes doing is divine.
i liked what she did with Fantasia that time
!!!!
that was her best IMO, and that was only because she had to sing around Fantasia

Vonc2002

!!!!!!!!!!!

okay :uhh:
And enjoy rih's voice but I've never said she was an amazing singer. Ya'll kill me trying to call out somebody's choices. Tank will sing circles around R.kelly yet u love R.kelly and bash tank, da fck
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Quote from: IMAAN on March 18, 2016, 07:57:18 PM
Quote from: Young on March 18, 2016, 07:41:06 PM
This alone>>>

He could and WILL never

I just can't see how anyone doesn't see a STAR. This girl will have a solid career in music.

Just imagine if she got a few lessons? :plzstop: a TEAM.  :plzstop: :plzstop: sis will be unstoppable. And i'm honestly excited for her because it's time for some new blood in R&B/Soul.

!!!!!

im so glad you see it :plzstop:

Young

!!!!!!!!!!!

sddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

RekeRig

now WAIT!!

As she grows older and more comfortable, she's gonna eat! Very skilled, controlled and believable already