She is handpicked and chosen by God...this is her purpose

Started by Young, March 18, 2016, 06:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

the kii is half of yawl probably dont watch the show

the judges and crowd reactions alone SHOW that Laporsha is THE ONE to watch on the show

The other kids are cute tho

lol; but music is more than pitch perfectness and TRYING to be dope

Laporsha LETS GO and is a vessel. She lets the music and her gift control her.
THATS the difference.

I mean we can even ask Ghan LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Shes already posted on the girl not these other chirren lolz  :letsmessfag:

Vonc2002

But Yea Mackenzie>>>>Sonika>>>>>Laporsha
That should be the top three and Mackenzie should win
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Quote from: IMAAN on March 18, 2016, 08:08:54 PM
Quote from: Young on March 18, 2016, 08:04:31 PM
Quote from: Yar backwards on March 18, 2016, 07:59:01 PM
Quote from: Young on March 18, 2016, 07:56:24 PM
woo these deaf ears have me crying

too much! wrong choices!!

the judges are literally saying the exact opposite

im screaming :kii:
J lo is a judge
I mean lets not because :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

is j lo not a star and still relevant after all these years?

she knows what works :plzstop: :plzstop:

Right and I don't know Ray was trying to shade J Lo's lil vocals like that's why she's a judge on the show J lo and Keith Urban are judges because of their success in the industry.
Thats nice but they can be wrong
at the end of the day they are just ppl, its nice that they like her, but they arent the greatest singers
so its not like their word on this topic is SUPREME

tigernathan

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 18, 2016, 08:06:12 PM
Quote from: IMAAN on March 18, 2016, 08:03:50 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 18, 2016, 08:01:33 PM
Quote from: IMAAN on March 18, 2016, 07:58:33 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 18, 2016, 07:56:06 PM
Quote from: Yar backwards on March 18, 2016, 07:52:53 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 18, 2016, 07:49:11 PM
And honestly the best female singer is SONIKA, this bitch voice is fckn ANGELIC! If she was just a bit more seasoned on stage Her>>>>>>>>

:stressed:
her head voice is BEAUTIFUL LaHorsha could take notes on restraint from her too
!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry but im from the school of brandy. I care about pitch, control,  tone,  etc. Laquita does too much and it always ends up sounding WILD! I like her but they need to start giving her some real critiques so she can improve a bit.  I did feel the NMD performance but that vocal wasn't good

You listen to Rih, beloved.
okay :uhh:
And enjoy rih's voice but

Right so you DON'T care about pitch, control, tone, etc.

sis can't even hum on key. SCOOT on out, hun.
And if i walked around here praising her

Which is what you do :dead: and had the nerve to say sis can sing :dead: Let's not and I omitted that part because it's irrelevant, faggot. You always bring him up when you don't have a leg to stand on. Probably trying to get that Ray co-sign. DOWNE! and if you knew anything, you would know that I shade sTank for being a flop first and foremost. All that other shit you fixed your SOOT fingers to type is irrelevant.

So yea, you DON'T care about all that other shit. You ain't no vocal expert, hun. Ok?

RekeRig

The judges know their stuff but it comes to preference at this point. If they're willing to overlook certain sloppy placement of Adlibs/Vibrato and things, then that's their prerogative :dead: doesn't mean we will

There are people on this forum that know a lot about music as well, and have strong opinions (clearly) so I don't see how their word is the be all end all

The judges have gone up for plenty of talent that we've never seen or heard from again lol. Candace Glover and a slew of others

Young

Quote from: IMAAN on March 18, 2016, 08:08:54 PM
Quote from: Young on March 18, 2016, 08:04:31 PM
Quote from: Yar backwards on March 18, 2016, 07:59:01 PM
Quote from: Young on March 18, 2016, 07:56:24 PM
woo these deaf ears have me crying

too much! wrong choices!!

the judges are literally saying the exact opposite

im screaming :kii:
J lo is a judge
I mean lets not because :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

is j lo not a star and still relevant after all these years?

she knows what works :plzstop: :plzstop:

Right and I don't know Ray was trying to shade J Lo's lil vocals like that's why she's a judge on the show J lo and Keith Urban are judges because of their success in the industry. Both been in the game for so long and are praising Laporsha. I mean, Kelly Clarkson nearly jumped the fuck off the her seat :kii: this girl is IT :kii: sloppy! messy vocal! fags plea'

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

like I CANT

Kelly CLEARLY said yawl other ones DONT MATTER; Laporsha>>

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on March 18, 2016, 08:10:22 PM
the kii is half of yawl probably dont watch the show

the judges and crowd reactions alone SHOW that Laporsha is THE ONE to watch on the show

I watch every week and she aint good LOLZ! Im not going on about some reactions on there. Last years winner performed last week (or the week before) and I :uhh:
TERRIBLE! Dont know how he even won, I'll stick to judging based on what I hear
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RekeRig

I don't need to watch the entire show to know how I feel. I've seen her performances

Is there something else I'm missing? n

Vonc2002

Quote from: RekeRocka on March 18, 2016, 08:12:09 PM
The judges know their stuff but it comes to preference at this point. If they're willing to overlook certain sloppy placement of Adlibs/Vibrato and things, then that's their prerogative :dead: doesn't mean we will

There are people on this forum that know a lot about music as well, and have strong opinions (clearly) so I don't see how their word is the be all end all

The judges have gone up for plenty of talent that we've never seen or heard from again lol. Candace Glover and a slew of others
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its all so SLOPPY and the placement is all wrong. I be like wtf did she do that :uhh:

Abcd

I don't use like everyone else does. She doesn't quite take me THERE. She's an good singer though. 

Vonc2002

Quote from: RekeRocka on March 18, 2016, 08:14:00 PM
I don't need to watch the entire show to know how I feel. I've seen her performances

Is there something else I'm missing? n
RIGHT! :kii:
Arent the performances what we should be looking and judging? Why the fck do we need to see critiques and crowd reactions? so we can then decide if we like it based on everyone else :dead:

Young

Vonc2002

Quote from: Abcd on March 18, 2016, 08:14:33 PM
I don't use like everyone else does. She doesn't quite take me THERE. She's an good singer though.
wow, these real life reactions VS the TV ones :ohwow:

RekeRig

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 18, 2016, 08:14:01 PM
Quote from: RekeRocka on March 18, 2016, 08:12:09 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its all so SLOPPY and the placement is all wrong. I be like wtf did she do that :uhh:
!!!!! It's not like we're in here saying she can't sing

I'm not deaf, nor a hater :dead: she can BLOW. Duh. I just don't use lol

Vonc2002

And anyone thats familiar with these type of shows should know that they will purposely try to push one contestant to the forefront in an attempt to sway us in what way to go. Im not fckn clapping :hmph: