Im no hater so... I'd like to congratulate Rih on this tbh

Started by BAPHOMET., March 20, 2016, 06:01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

charlie.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Vonc2002

f
boy it aint that hard. She sold 17k but when streaming was taken into account its 54k. Billboard charts is tallied based off of streaming and sales, got it? :)
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Baphomet. on March 20, 2016, 06:21:17 PM
Quote from: TheNextLew on March 20, 2016, 06:14:59 PM
i dont get it

how many did she sell

The album is still flopping. In a nutshell.
"still floping" but damn near is at 2x platinum and is once again sitting in the top spot after 8 weeks

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

yea so 300k in pure sales and tons of streaming and still going :feelinmyself:
Cant wait to the second single

jareezy

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 20, 2016, 06:26:09 PM

lets not forget to mention that platinum plaque  :letsmessfag:
?I tried to be blind to your game
Deep down I knew you wouldn't stay around
Should of left your side in the first place
But I thought I'd be cool when you would play around?

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

Quote from: jareezy on March 20, 2016, 06:28:19 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 20, 2016, 06:26:09 PM

lets not forget to mention that platinum plaque  :letsmessfag:
with a double platinum one on the way :cheerup:
They so fickle on here, trying to downplay the success. Streaming is CLEARLY the way most people listen to their music now, hence them making it a part of the total figures. I mean the girl gifted a million copies, has currently sold 300k, and is damn near at double platinum when u factor in streams. Im really not seeing the "LOL!" :dead:

Vonc2002

and lets not forget about that platinum single that is in its 4th week at #1 :kii: