do yall ever use the "MEN" specified products??

Started by Mel., March 20, 2016, 10:33:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BetterAngels

There usually isn't much of a difference besides packaging and sometimes fragrance

STUNNA GOD

D

No... I HATE male deodorants. That glossy, slippery MESS. It's almost like just spraying some damn cologne under your arms and PUSHING. :uhh:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: BigDawg on March 20, 2016, 11:04:27 PM
Quote from: ˈBrʊklᵻn on March 20, 2016, 10:50:43 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on March 20, 2016, 10:47:01 PM
When it comes to facial products I mostly use women. Garnier shit be rockin and IDGAF

I had no idea Garnier made face products
I only know of their hair products
Mel,  this shit is like a magic wand

how good is it on the eye bags?? i have always wanted to try but didnt know if it was worth it

Young

For hygienic stuff and facial type things for sure

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: ˈBrʊklᵻn on March 20, 2016, 10:33:29 PM
is there really a difference?
I'm talking bout like cleansers, deodorants, etc...

is there really a point? do they work different from the regular ones?
or is it moreso so men can feel good or not that their compromising their "masculinity"
by using facial products, etc...

i have always wondered this

i use Nair for men on my chest cause im pretty hair and nair for men is SO hard to find i can only find it at walgreens and its soo expensive.  i know lots of guys who use the womens nair but i have never tried it lol

Sinpool

Quote from: RekeRocka on March 20, 2016, 10:58:13 PM
Quote from: Luxury on March 20, 2016, 10:54:31 PM
Not really. I feel like mostly it's just a marketing ploy that takes advantage of Men's fragile masculinity. They take the same shit, throw it in a Silver/gray or black bottle, throw a cologne scent in it slap "for men" on it.
!!!!

they just make it STINK, basically  :dead: Not saying thats the case for every product though. im sure some thing products are best suited for men and their skin or whatever but i do think you're absolutely right about them capitalizing off of the mental fragility of men in general. A lot of men think it's "fruity" to even get up and wash their damn face in the morning

mess

Ive always thought this.

I remember when we were in a store picking out fragrances when I was little they gave me like 3 fragrances and the one I picked without knowing was the womens perfurme.

My aunt looked at me like I was crazy, but I was like love those mens fragrances fucking stink.   :uhh::uhh:

Like it's crazy how perception is though. Things are only gendered because some humans randomly said this goes here and people uphold that shit like the law.

RekeRig

Quote from: Lion Babe on March 21, 2016, 12:08:02 AM
Quote from: RekeRocka on March 20, 2016, 10:58:13 PM
Quote from: Luxury on March 20, 2016, 10:54:31 PM
Not really. I feel like mostly it's just a marketing ploy that takes advantage of Men's fragile masculinity. They take the same shit, throw it in a Silver/gray or black bottle, throw a cologne scent in it slap "for men" on it.
!!!!

they just make it STINK, basically  :dead: Not saying thats the case for every product though. im sure some thing products are best suited for men and their skin or whatever but i do think you're absolutely right about them capitalizing off of the mental fragility of men in general. A lot of men think it's "fruity" to even get up and wash their damn face in the morning

mess

Ive always thought this.

I remember when we were in a store picking out fragrances when I was little they gave me like 3 fragrances and the one I picked without knowing was the womens perfurme.

My aunt looked at me like I was crazy, but I was like love those mens fragrances fucking stink.   :uhh::uhh:

Like it's crazy how perception is though. Things are only gendered because some humans randomly said this goes here and people uphold that shit like the law.
!!! Sad. I want what smells good, period

not that I wanna smell like daisy's n mess but that's only because I don't lover either extreme. I just want something that smells good and isn't too STRONG, period.

Usually that falls in line with unisex fragrances

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

I use Nivea for men products. Their products are fucking amazing. Their body wash, facial cleansers, shaving cream, after shave, etc. just fucking amazing. And they have moisturizers in all of their products.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"