do yall ever use the "MEN" specified products??

Started by Mel., March 20, 2016, 10:33:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mel.

is there really a difference?
I'm talking bout like cleansers, deodorants, etc...

is there really a point? do they work different from the regular ones?
or is it moreso so men can feel good or not that their compromising their "masculinity"
by using facial products, etc...

BigDawg

When it comes to facial products I mostly use women. Garnier shit be rockin and IDGAF

Mel.

Quote from: BigDawg on March 20, 2016, 10:47:01 PM
When it comes to facial products I mostly use women. Garnier shit be rockin and IDGAF

I had no idea Garnier made face products
I only know of their hair products

Luxury

March 20, 2016, 10:54:31 PM #3 Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 10:55:05 PM by Luxury
Not really. I feel like mostly it's just a marketing ploy that takes advantage of Men's fragile masculinity. They take the same shit, throw it in a Silver/gray or black bottle, throw a cologne scent in it slap "for men" on it. 

Luxury

I do think there may be a real difference in the higher end products though. I do buy those every now and then. :-/

RekeRig

Quote from: Luxury on March 20, 2016, 10:54:31 PM
Not really. I feel like mostly it's just a marketing ploy that takes advantage of Men's fragile masculinity. They take the same shit, throw it in a Silver/gray or black bottle, throw a cologne scent in it slap "for men" on it.
!!!!

they just make it STINK, basically  :dead: Not saying thats the case for every product though. im sure some thing products are best suited for men and their skin or whatever but i do think you're absolutely right about them capitalizing off of the mental fragility of men in general. A lot of men think it's "fruity" to even get up and wash their damn face in the morning

mess

BigDawg

Quote from: ˈBrʊklᵻn on March 20, 2016, 10:50:43 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on March 20, 2016, 10:47:01 PM

I had no idea Garnier made face products
I only know of their hair products
Mel,  this shit is like a magic wand

BranLover

Herb.

Deodorant must be men specific for me.

Otherwise I don't care, but I don't use any products specifically targeted to women.
Most of my stuff is just natural. Soap, hair products, etc.

BigDawg

GODgree deodorant is LIFE I do use that for only men's because a woman' PH balance is diff' than that of a man.

Luxury

Quote from: RekeRocka on March 20, 2016, 10:58:13 PM
!!!!

they just make it STINK, basically  :dead: Not saying thats the case for every product though. im sure some thing products are best suited for men and their skin or whatever but i do think you're absolutely right about them capitalizing off of the mental fragility of men in general. A lot of men think it's "fruity" to even get up and wash their damn face in the morning

mess
I'm noticing stuff like this more and more... These dudes out here are out of control.

BigDawg

Quote from: Luxury on March 20, 2016, 11:12:17 PM
!!!!

mess
I'm noticing stuff like this more and more... These dudes out here are out of control.
!!!!
It grosses me out to see a grown ass man with eye boogers in the corner of his eyes.

DraeDrizzl3

!!!!

mess
This!!!

My coworker tried to read me down before. He said "That's definitely a womanly thing to take a bath every day. I shower maybe twice a week"

:omgwatshappening:

I'm just like it's feminine to wash your fucking nuts every day?  :uhh:

RekeRig

Quote from: Herbie on March 20, 2016, 11:07:09 PM
Deodorant must be men specific for me.

Otherwise I don't care, but I don't use any products specifically targeted to women.
Most of my stuff is just natural. Soap, hair products, etc.
!!

RekeRig

Quote from: Sirius on March 20, 2016, 11:35:13 PM
!!!!

mess
This!!!

My coworker tried to read me down before. He said "That's definitely a womanly thing to take a bath every day. I shower maybe twice a week"

:omgwatshappening:

I'm just like it's feminine to wash your fucking nuts every day?  :uhh:
:plzstop: