Kim quits RHOA

Started by Pearls Khan, March 21, 2016, 07:11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pearls Khan

March 21, 2016, 07:11:30 PM Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 07:13:03 PM by Pearls
QuoteFeels more like Brett Favre and the Jets, I?m done.

Think about too, at the beginning of the season, what did my mama say? ?Get in and Get out?? so listen to your mama!

It was for the experience, it was to be able to do a genre that I?d been asked to do before and finding a way that makes sense for my team and my family.

Overall it was a really great experience.

Aww

Zankou.

Oh I knew she wasn't gonna stay long. Hell on Wendy she alluded to her only staying for one season

King82

March 21, 2016, 07:12:39 PM #2 Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 07:13:01 PM by King82
She was fired. Porshas brother/assistant already spilled that tea.

Exit gracefully though.

Pearls Khan

Cowboy Nine

v

I want them all and their exhausted drama gone

Vonc2002

Oh i knew this.  She ain't this girl anyway. 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

Pearls Khan

Kim wasn't a good fit tho honestly. I do appreciate her being a positive representation of successful, black business women with strong family morals.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 21, 2016, 07:13:53 PM
bye
Boy.........
But yea, i need them to bring in the right bitch to fade kenya if necessary.  Kim was too damn sweet. She better take her ass to OWN with that mess
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Scott.

March 21, 2016, 07:15:47 PM #9 Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 07:16:23 PM by Scott.
Well we ALL kinda saw that coming from the beginning. Now who will  Kenya use as a storyline next season.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Pearls on March 21, 2016, 07:14:57 PM
Kim wasn't a good fit tho honestly. I do appreciate her being a positive representation of successful, black business women with strong family morals.
I agree

Zankou.

Quote from: Scott. on March 21, 2016, 07:15:47 PM
Well we ALL kinda saw that coming from the beginning. Now who will  Kenya use as a storyline next season.

Her miscarriage

Scott.

Quote from: Saturn. on March 21, 2016, 07:16:51 PM
Quote from: Scott. on March 21, 2016, 07:15:47 PM

Her miscarriage

:omgwatshappening:

Buy The Stars✨

i liked her ... i wish she would have tried another season