RHOA Reunion Preview: Kenya and Porsha go at it about Porsha's incident with Cyn

Started by Scott., March 22, 2016, 10:25:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: ANIMMAI on March 22, 2016, 01:37:59 PM
Kenya needs a boot upside her damn head

Hate that gor wtf
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want Kandi to go in and let HAVE at her fucking MUG next.

yummy

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: ANIMMAI on March 22, 2016, 01:41:05 PM
dbffffbf

not Kandi and Riley jumping her
nndndnxnxnxnndndndnnsnxnzz
S
D
D
S
Dhdndndndnndndndndnsndndndnsndnndndndndndndnsnnndnnsndndnnsndndndndndn
D
D
D
D

DD

Dndndnndndndnndndndndn

Why am I picturing Riles pushing Kandi DOWN out the way!!!

MAY

Quote from: Saturn. on March 22, 2016, 01:16:14 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 22, 2016, 01:14:59 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on March 22, 2016, 01:13:23 PM
Quote from: Saturn. on March 22, 2016, 01:07:53 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on March 22, 2016, 01:05:16 PM
I wanna see someone drag Porsha tho. She needs to keep her hands to her fuckin self.

been wanting someone to kick your damn ass, TO BE QUIT FRANK!

You need to KICK open that got damns spellcheck luv
Well this isn't spelled incorrectly.  It's simply the wrong word

who fckin asked you

OK?!

WRONG WORD! THE MORE YOU KNOW!

Scram FAGGOT!

King82

Porsha looks stupid and she lied. Kenya didn't provoke Porsha to straddle Cynthia. Kenya had nothing to do with Porsha dragging her assistant at the Christmas party. If you're gonna deflect from your own violent history bring up something relevant to the topic. She had nothing. Because regardless of what Kenya does, she doesn't have a mugshot or a pending charge. Porsha's pissed because Kenya gets under her skin and Porsha herself does not have the emotional intelligence or wit to combat. So she lies a brings up a married African preacher in L.A. who no one has heard of but apparently the blogs have covered him.  :uhh: Where?

If you're gonna pull Kenya's cards about Kim. Pull out yours about Cynthia and Jami. Dumb Ho.

Zankou.

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on March 22, 2016, 01:48:58 PM
Quote from: Saturn. on March 22, 2016, 01:16:14 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 22, 2016, 01:14:59 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on March 22, 2016, 01:13:23 PM
Quote from: Saturn. on March 22, 2016, 01:07:53 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on March 22, 2016, 01:05:16 PM
I wanna see someone drag Porsha tho. She needs to keep her hands to her fuckin self.

been wanting someone to kick your damn ass, TO BE QUIT FRANK!

You need to KICK open that got damns spellcheck luv
Well this isn't spelled incorrectly.  It's simply the wrong word

who fckin asked you

OK?!

WRONG WORD! THE MORE YOU KNOW!

Scram FAGGOT!

!!!

let's kick fckin ass

Cowgirl

Porsha was just sucking and fucking some African peen for some coins, she's the last one to talk. :uhh:

Cowgirl

Quote from: King82 on March 22, 2016, 02:03:08 PM
Porsha looks stupid and she lied. Kenya didn't provoke Porsha to straddle Cynthia. Kenya had nothing to do with Porsha dragging her assistant at the Christmas party. If you're gonna deflect from your own violent history bring up something relevant to the topic. She had nothing. Because regardless of what Kenya does, she doesn't have a mugshot or a pending charge. Porsha's pissed because Kenya gets under her skin and Porsha herself does not have the emotional intelligence or wit to combat. So she lies a brings up a married African preacher in L.A. who no one has heard of but apparently the blogs have covered him.  :uhh: Where?

If you're gonna pull Kenya's cards about Kim. Pull out yours about Cynthia and Jami. Dumb Ho.
!!!

Kenya actually apologized multiple times for pulling Kim's chair. Where/when does Porsha take accountability for her actions?

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: NexTae on March 22, 2016, 01:24:57 PM
Quote from: Kurama on March 22, 2016, 12:53:14 PM
d

ya big bulllleehh

fffffffff

That had me SCREAMING

its true.. she is a bully. she wants to be NENE so damn bad its SICK

HELL at this point NENE has better acting credits than KENNETH true tea

King82

Quote from: BowDown on March 22, 2016, 02:08:01 PM
Quote from: King82 on March 22, 2016, 02:03:08 PM

!!!

Kenya actually apologized multiple times for pulling Kim's chair. Where/when does Porsha take accountability for her actions?

It's redundant! They keep trying to make a point that Kenya is provocative in her actions. However if she apologized what else is there left for her to do?

When do we get to Porsha's thug ass? I'm so glad they are saving that footage for Attacking her assistant for Part. III. And I will have no problem with Kenya hanging Porsha to a cross. If Porsha can interject during Kenya/Kim, Kenya has more then enough right to speak about Porsha being a liability.

I hope they also bring up her lawsuit for killing a baby at her daycare facility too. Porsha is fucking disgusting.

Vonc2002

That's crazy, nene does have a better career lolz. This girl been an extra in movies and tv shows for 30 yrs and she thinks that's noteworthy :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw