RHOA Reunion Preview: Kenya and Porsha go at it about Porsha's incident with Cyn

Started by Scott., March 22, 2016, 10:25:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

DJJDJSDHJSDJDHJSDJDSHJDSHDSJSDHJSHDJHSDDJSHDJHSJDHSJDHSJDHJDJSDHSDHJSDHSJDHSDHHSDJSDHSDJ

Wow!! Porsha kinda LASHED ha!!!

MAY

Kenya is so LATE. Like, why is she even concerning herself with their mess?

She wants to be the center of attention so badly. It's pathetic.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on March 22, 2016, 11:18:20 AM
Kenya is so LATE. Like, why is she even concerning herself with their mess?

She wants to be the center of attention so badly. It's pathetic.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And wasnt she JUST fuming at Porsha for doing the same thing??? She's such a hypocrite and a damn DUMMY.  :uhh:

Vonc2002

I agree with porsha. She either antagonizes situations, makes idle threats, or messes with someone she thinks she can bully on.  U don't get to keep having this convo like u stay out of shit and are innocent
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

downtownbrown

Like, Kenya gorl... Let it GO! Arrests have been made, amends have been made, people have realized their mistakes... It's OVER girl!

Zankou.

but tears at Porsha beating up her assistant at that christmas party wtf

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Buy The Stars✨

kenya was soo lost when porsha brought up her one eyed african u could see it in her face..

WHAT are YEW talkin ABOUT??   :cheerup:

Vonc2002

I see kenya's point if she wasn't the one making it.  When u involve urself in the same kinda shit, u don't get to be the voice of reason. She wants to be able to put things in peoples faces, go into peoples personal space and physically touch them,  but don't wanna get her ass whooped and then speak out like she's above it. This ol gravel faced hoe is so irritating