Nick Jonas - Close ft. Tove Lo

Started by asdfghjkl, March 25, 2016, 09:42:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is EPIC! Nick's music shits and the fact that he teamed up with tove lo, WOO! This bitch had one of tha best cds last year.  And this video is, fckn KILLING!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

asdfghjkl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 25, 2016, 09:50:03 AM
This is EPIC! Nick's music shits and the fact that he teamed up with tove lo, WOO! This bitch had one of tha best cds last year.  And this video is, fckn KILLING!

:flamebroiled: :flamebroiled: :flamebroiled: :flamebroiled: :flamebroiled:

Vonc2002

The concept of this video is so simple but fckn CAPTIVATING :ohwow:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Brit Brat

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 25, 2016, 09:55:02 AM
The concept of this video is so simple but fckn CAPTIVATING :ohwow:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They SLAYED!!!!!!

i love this zayn kid man!
his music is eveyrthing

Vonc2002

Young

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

downtownbrown

Looooove the song! Who wrote this?
Tove Lo SLAYED!
The video was AMAZING!

The weakest link was Nick. Hated his vocal performance. I didn't realize how brilliant the song was until Tove started singing. smh