Batman v Superman was better than Avengers lmao!

Started by Zankou., March 26, 2016, 03:21:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

Yeah and captain America winter solider was epic as well

Jon

Boomz

Just got done seeing it and I agree. Tho, I expect Civil War to lash this.

Bat' vs Sup' was slow in some parts and took to long to get to the 1 on 1 showdown. Ben was convincing enough as Batman and so was Eisenberg as Lex Luthor but I didn't care for this edgy new Alfred. Since when did Alfred participate in making gadgets for Batman?
As for Gal Gadot? Anyone who was mad about her being chosen for Wonder Woman, won't be after seeing it. She did a good job.

I loved the ending at the funeral with Bruce & Diana. Makes me anticipate the eventual Justice League movie.

Overall, it was cute. I'm still a Marvel gorl...LOLz

LOONA.

LOONA.

Quote from: BOOM! on March 26, 2016, 05:12:42 PM
Just got done seeing. Civil War to lash this.

Bat' vs Sup' was slow in some parts and took to long. I didn't care for this edgy new Alfred. Since when did Alfred participate in making gadgets for Batman? was mad, won't be seeing it.

Overall,  I'm still a Marvel gorl...LOLz

Good overview of the film. I agree   

BAPHOMET.

LOLZ  :letsmessfag:

Herb.

Bat' vs Sup' was slow in some parts and took to long to get to the 1 on 1 showdown. Ben was convincing enough as Batman and so was Eisenberg as Lex Luthor but I didn't care for this edgy new Alfred. Since when did Alfred participate in making gadgets for Batman?
As for Gal Gadot? Anyone who was mad about her being chosen for Wonder Woman, won't be after seeing it. She did a good job.

I loved the ending at the funeral with Bruce & Diana. Makes me anticipate the eventual Justice League movie.

n

Kindred

this movie wasn't good lol. long as hell for no reason. lex was like the joker without the face, the real plot points were rushed. the cgi wasn't great and the "dark" vibe was overly used.

LOONA.

Quote from: Stage on March 26, 2016, 07:01:37 PM
this movie wasn't good lol. long as hell for no reason. lex was like the joker without the face, the real plot points were rushed. the cgi wasn't great and the "dark" vibe was overly used.

ccvfffffffffffffffff

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Stage on March 26, 2016, 07:01:37 PM