Alicia Keys and Miley join "The VOICE" as judges next season!

Started by Mel., March 26, 2016, 05:32:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelMel

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 26, 2016, 06:02:01 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 26, 2016, 05:56:10 PM
I just need her to clear her throat...
And fckn THIS!
Hoe stop singing songs that are at the TIP top of ur register. Sick of her YELLING over the damn music

Vonc2002

I thought i was over alicia and her music until she came with this.  This song and video is everything tbfh. And say what u want about her being a dyke, but she's fckn BEAUTIFUL
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: MelMel on March 26, 2016, 06:08:09 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 26, 2016, 06:02:01 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 26, 2016, 05:56:10 PM
I just need her to clear her throat...
And fckn THIS!
Hoe stop singing songs that are at the TIP top of ur register. Sick of her YELLING over the damn music

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
I be like Alicia WTF :uhh:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Alicia is finished tbh.

For now at least. She's been trying to find a style (as we've all seen) these dyke cuts n mess.
She's hurt herself.

and not to mention the bad vocal performances. She's like ALMOST Xtina territory.

Vonc2002

And even her worst mess (girl on fire) is gold. Alicia aint done but she needs to bring some good material with this next album for me to act like i care

FRANCE

Her last album was atrocious minus a few songs. My biggest problem with her is her voice.

Marilyn

Alicia is completely done. But after 30+ million albums and 15 Grammys, she's more than allowed to take a bow.

One Of Those Nights.

Quote from: BENTLEY! on March 26, 2016, 05:54:26 PM
ssss

omg guys... Alicia's third album opened with 742k, the highest EVER for a female in RnB  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

I almost forgot all about this bitch, she used to SLAY

why in the HELL would she stop :uhh:

if anybody could sift Adele's wig a bit, it might be Alicia if she could give us a FIRE album

!!!

I've BEEN saying this. She's OUR Adele. If any black artist could go toe to toe with Adele it's her. She used to sell like crazy.

It was being seen as a home wrecker and then taking time off to raise a family that slowed her down a bit but she can return!

One Of Those Nights.

Quote from: Marilyn on March 26, 2016, 10:42:36 PM
Alicia is completely done. But after 30+ million albums and 15 Grammys, she's more than allowed to take a bow.

If Alicia is done, then that hoe in your siggie is EXTINCT.

Vonc2002

Quote from: One Of Those Nights. on March 27, 2016, 01:04:32 AM
Quote from: Marilyn on March 26, 2016, 10:42:36 PM

If Alicia is done, then that hoe in your siggie is EXTINCT.
I didn't wanna say but :plzstop:

whatever

They should've did this season with all women judges.

That would definitely attract viewers.

Miley vs Demi
Alicia vs Brandy

RekeRig

Quote from: ˈBrʊklᵻn on March 26, 2016, 05:47:51 PM
I mean...
I would take out Blake for a season and bring Usher back. I can deal more with Adam being there

but Blake def should take a season off...he kinda doesn't really know what he be talking about
and I feel offers the least bit of insight than the others do. All he does is name drop people he knows
and how many times he's won...he's kinda redundant. He can go and come back refreshed
z;;sxxs;sxsxsxsdsdds true

RekeRig

RekeRig

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on March 26, 2016, 06:01:19 PM
Brandy would be really good on this show
she'd give incredible insight and advice

loved her on majors and minors, the show she produced for those kids

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: BENTLEY! on March 26, 2016, 05:59:00 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 26, 2016, 05:56:49 PM
Quote from: BENTLEY! on March 26, 2016, 05:54:26 PM
ssss

omg guys... Alicia's third album opened with 742k, the highest EVER for a female in RnB  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

I almost forgot all about this bitch, she used to SLAY

why in the HELL would she stop :uhh:

if anybody could sift Adele's wig a bit, it might be Alicia if she could give us a FIRE album
Yea,  Alicia isn't in quite the same boat as the other r&b girls. She crossed over in such a huge way i still think she could release an album and go atleast gold
:dead: she really GAVE it to 'em
dammit Alicia!

Fallin'
A Woman's Worth
How Come You Don't Call Me
Girlfriend

You Don't Know My Name
If I Ain't Got You
Diary
No One
Like You'll Never See Me Again
Teenage Love Affair
Superwoman

4 singles from the first three eras, all kinda classics IMO

I'm kinda really angry at this bitch... why in the FCK would you just disappear :uhh:

The element of goddom slayed

Flop on fire is when it got messy

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different