Alicia Keys and Miley join "The VOICE" as judges next season!

Started by Mel., March 26, 2016, 05:32:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mel.

MILEY AND ALICIA LEND THEIR VOICES

Miley Cyrus and Alicia Keys are joining NBC's 11th season of The Voice as official judges, as Christina Aguilera and Pharrell exit.

They join master chair-turners Adam Levine and Blake Shelton. Miley is currently serving as a mentor for all of the teams on season 10, and Alicia previously mentored during season 7.

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=300400

FRANCE

Miley is a good addition. Will draw in the younger crowd. A Keys needs to get back out there so this'll be good for her too.

Mel.

I'm happy that there's finally 2 women on the judging panel
but Blake and Adam can def take a season off...

I'm kinda tired of seeing them. If everyone else takes a break, they should too
but maybe they're money hungry...who knows

BAPHOMET.

FRANCE

Quote from: ˈBrʊklᵻn on March 26, 2016, 05:39:04 PM

I was thinking the same thing. But ever since The Voice, Maroon 5's career bounced back in a major way. And Blake too. They are the most successful of the judges so they're doing something right.

Vonc2002

Everyone else takes breaks because they're trying to struggle to keep a music career. Adam simultaneously kills both,  he doesn't need to take a break
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Francois Lite on March 26, 2016, 05:41:15 PM
Quote from: ˈBrʊklᵻn on March 26, 2016, 05:39:04 PM

I was thinking the same thing. But ever since The Voice, Maroon 5's career bounced back in a major way. And Blake too. They are the most successful of the judges so they're doing something right.
Pretty much
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

I feel like Alicia just relegated her career after having her baby. Bey nor Rih would do this.

Mel.

I mean...
I get it that, but it would be nice to see other people

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 26, 2016, 05:42:32 PM
I feel like Alicia just relegated her career after having her baby. Bey nor Rih would do this.
Maybe but i feel like Alicia doesn't long to be the hugest star. Honestly,  if there is any r&b girl that can break and come back its her.  Alicia is really respected and still has a decent fan base.

Mel.

March 26, 2016, 05:47:51 PM #11 Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 05:48:23 PM by ˈBrʊklᵻn
I mean...
I would take out Blake for a season and bring Usher back. I can deal more with Adam being there

but Blake def should take a season off...he kinda doesn't really know what he be talking about
and I feel offers the least bit of insight than the others do. All he does is name drop people he knows
and how many times he's won...he's kinda redundant. He can go and come back refreshed

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: ˈBrʊklᵻn on March 26, 2016, 05:47:51 PM
I mean...
I would take out Blake for a season and bring Usher back. I can deal more with Adam being there

but Blake def should take a season off...he kinda doesn't really know what he be talking about
and I feel offers the least bit of insight than the others do. All he does is name drop people he knows
and how many times he's won...he's kinda redundant. He can go and come back refreshed

girl

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 26, 2016, 05:47:19 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 26, 2016, 05:42:32 PM
Maybe but i feel like Alicia doesn't long to be the hugest star. Honestly,  if there is any r&b girl that can break and come back its her.  Alicia is really respected and still has a decent fan base.
and I don't get what happened, Alicia's career has been amazing so far, she's on her way to becoming a legend, everywhere Bey performed Alicia performed too ... and then POOF... she  just stops

I don't know if she's still musically strong enough to really make a comeback

I definitely feel like she left a musical void tho, if she can give us an updated version of album 1 and 2, I can see her taking her spot back

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

Alicia got 2 bbys now matter fact so I'm surprised she's doing this.  I thought that girl was gonna go somewhere and be a full time humanitarian.  I think i heard she has a new album coming soon so it makes sense