Young if you're online...

Started by RAY7, March 27, 2016, 10:26:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Rajesha on March 28, 2016, 01:20:24 PM
Quote from: Young on March 28, 2016, 01:15:02 PM
I actually didn't know Vonc hated Mo this much..

I drag Jaz for her weight but I know she PULLING weight too

Amazing singer
Amazing music

She's a STAR for sure.

But a tour with the 4 would bring in more tickets and people vice a tour with the 3 of them. And at the end of the day that's what it's about

Monica pulls 99% ghetto baby mamas with 3 kids on welfare. And ghetto gays. Nothing wrong with that. But it would kinda mess up the vibe and overall audience, where Fanny , Jaz might too, they also have a large amount of musically inclined, academically accomplished people they could get in. Brandy is a cult figure anyways.

:omgwatshappening: @ fanny not having the same demographic of ghetto baby mama's and ghetto gays

SUPREME

Young

Quote from: Rajesha on March 28, 2016, 01:23:41 PM
Quote from: Young on March 28, 2016, 01:21:49 PM
That's why Clive had Brandy Monica and Jessie as his supremes the night Whtney passed. They were gonna honor Diana. Let's not be so silly.

Monica can channel the house of Mary and the ghetto baby Momma gang
But she's also from the school of Whitney and Diana hun

I agree. She has Whitney and she has Mary. But sis doesn't have Ella or Nina, but Jazzy, Fanny & Bran do.

Okay but it's not no damn "Ella or Nina" tour

It's a Brandh Fantasia Monica and Jazmine tour so let THEM do what they do best and let it mold into an awesome show; because it easily can

SouravMay

The black hipster music student gorls are not fucking discussing Monica.

Brandy, Jazmine have slight Dawn/fka Twigs/Complex magazine tendencies.
Fantasia has that Anthony Hamilton soulful edge.

Mon has NO edge.
B7

Young

Quote from: Baphomet. on March 28, 2016, 01:24:09 PM

Amazing singer
Amazing music

She's a STAR for sure.

But a tour with the 4 would bring in more tickets and people vice a tour with the 3 of them. And at the end of the day that's what it's about

Monica pulls 99% ghetto baby mamas with 3 kids on welfare. And ghetto gays. Nothing wrong with that. But it would kinda mess up the vibe and overall audience, where Fanny , Jaz might too, they also have a large amount of musically inclined, academically accomplished people they could get in. Brandy is a cult figure anyways.

:omgwatshappening: @ fanny not having the same demographic of ghetto baby mama's and ghetto gays

Right. He's just rambling

Vonc2002

March 28, 2016, 01:27:35 PM #245 Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 01:28:03 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Baphomet. on March 28, 2016, 01:24:09 PM

Amazing singer
Amazing music

She's a STAR for sure.

but fanny has layers. This is the same girl that can get on the tony stage or sing a jazz standard. Monica doesn't have that and young trying to act brand new is SENDING me :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Quote from: Rajesha on March 28, 2016, 01:27:27 PM

Mon has NO edge.

Monica has a street edge

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

COD.

Quote from: Young on March 28, 2016, 01:27:58 PM

Mon has NO edge.

Monica has a street edge

f

Scott.

Quote from: GOLD on March 28, 2016, 06:41:38 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 28, 2016, 06:40:07 AM
Yeah, a Mo, Keyshia, K.Michelle mess would be cute.
!!! Throw in Tamar and you have a show lol

Yeah if you throw her to a rabid dog to be mauled

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on March 28, 2016, 01:27:58 PM

Mon has NO edge.

Monica has a street edge
LIKE KEYSHIA AND K MICHELLE, her counter parts :kii:

yummy

yummy

[youtube autoplay=1 start=268 end=288][/youtube]

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 28, 2016, 01:23:52 PM
Stop saying i hate this girl,  it's not fckn  that :dead:
U are so fickle about claiming stuff. When we say we want better music from her or growth as an artist,  u say she's being herself.  She knows her fans and what they want.  Trained vocals and more conscious singing.  Shes never had lessons, an emotional girl.  Boy u can't have it both damn ways :plzstop:
In one breath the thing we have an issue with is why she's some one of a kind artist. In the next,  after we trying to put her in appropriate company. U trying to throw her in with the girls with great music and better singing.  Boy make up ur mind and MOVE from here :plzstop:
:uhh:

What are you even talking about  :dead:

I'm not trying to make her anything she's not.
Clive knows what he saw in her. She has a gift.
And she's beautiful and has a poise and presence about her.

That's why legends loved her.

She took to the streets and certainly could use vocal lessons but she wants to remain HER. And that's fine but it doesn't take away from what she's capable of doing; and that's what we saw in the Late 90's and in 2010 when she came back and slayed. She's as special as the other 3 regardless of how she can be like K and KEYSHIA.

Those two cannot give your For You I Will and Angel of Mine the way Mo could.