GLOCK

I would love to see a documentary with her
I love her so much

Young

Omfffffffff

This would slay so much!

Young

Vonc2002

Monica would have to go first so i wouldn't have to hear her. I have absolutely no desire to see her live
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Well that wouldn't happen as she is CERTAINLY more in demand than Jazmine

It would probably be Jazmine then Monica then Fantasia who will bring Jazmine out for a song and then Brandy who would bring Mo out for a song

RAY7

maybe they would alternate closings
thats what Fantasia & A Ham are doing now

Cowboy Nine

March 28, 2016, 12:35:28 AM #8 Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 12:35:42 AM by Nine
That would be a great show honestly

Vocals and whatever Monica would bring, for days

Vonc2002

Jazmine is DEFINITELY more relevant in music than monica and no one would demand monica before jazmine. As a matter of fact,  Monica is the weakest vocally and her performance would be lackluster AF. she would go first not only because she's the least relevant but also a monica show after any of these women is fckn laughable :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

I think Monica has more material than Jazmine, she deserves to go after her
she has more than Fantasia too but Fanny is a hard act to follow for any of them so I can see Monica going before her

Vonc2002

Material has nothing to do with nothing :dead:
Does monica not have more material than trey songz? Concerts and opening acts are based on relevance and hits. Monica is NOT relevant and honestly her coming on after jazmine would be a step back. Brandy shouldn't even go last tbh. Fantasia would have to be the closer cause she puts on the most dynamic show. Monica is the least relevant, the worst singer, and doesnt have the presence her counterparts do onstage.  In what world would she not go first.  Honestly she'd be lucky to even get a damn invite :dead:

RAY7

material (meaning hits like you mentioned) everything to do with everything
after Bust Your Windows, Need U Bad & In Love With Another, the crowd would not know the other songs
they would be able to sing a long with more Monica songs than Jazmine ones being that shes been out for 20 yrs
with like 6 albums of songs for ppl to live with
Im all for dragging Mo for laughs but on the real
Mo should not go before Jazmine in a concert

Young

Quote from: Yar backwards on March 28, 2016, 12:46:22 AM
I think Monica has more material than Jazmine, she deserves to go after her
she has more than Fantasia too but Fanny is a hard act to follow for any of them so I can see Monica going before her

>>>><<<<

Vonc is just in his feelings

Vocals aside; Jaz is the weakest link

Non Grammy having self lol

Herb.