Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Yar backwards on March 28, 2016, 02:07:41 AM
Quote from: IMAAN on March 28, 2016, 02:02:48 AM
Quote from: Yar backwards on March 28, 2016, 01:56:03 AM
Quote from: IMAAN on March 28, 2016, 01:52:37 AM
Quote from: Yar backwards on March 28, 2016, 01:48:26 AM
Who the better performer is, is subjective
who has enough hit singles to fill up a time slot and draw a crowd isnt.

v

can you explain Mon' opening for Trey fucking Songz then, hun
I need answers plz

Trey had 4 albums released at the time
including recent crossover smashes like "Bottoms Up and Say Ahh"
and Mon is dumb
love Jaz but, what Hot 100 top 10 hits does she have right now?

Why does that matter? vvv :uhh: How many top 10 hits does Trey Songz have? :uhh:

Mon' opened for his 2010 tour. He became more known just a year before :kii: and released his 4th album that same year. There's no way around this luv. She opened for an artist who had no plat. album, major hits or a damn Grammy. I mean, if we're going by your logic here...

So it's not like it's much different if she went before Jaz'.
It matters because clearly Trey was a BIG star at the time
much bigger than Jazmine has been at any point in her career.
AND THAT'S THE POINT!  He was more relevant than her. Trey Songz is NOT a big star, he doesnt even have a platinum album :dead: He is just more relevant than monica,  as is jazmine. If jazmine was on his tour she'd open for him as well.  Monica isn't as relevant as EITHER  of them so bringing up past hits was really irrelevant
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

nah Lavon YOU dont know his this works it seems :kii:
Monica just did a tour before the album, Jazmine did a tour, Ci did a tour, Tank is on tour
Monica has sold more albums than all of them, has more hits, been out longer etc
this all just sounds like you're trying to drag her & ignoring her accomplishments and praising Jazmine
she is not that much if at all more relevant than Monica, they do the same venues, get play at the sae formats etc
Trey is a way different Ball game

tigernathan

Ok, Ray, you're kinda proving my point here. The same can be said for Jaz' in this situation. Who's getting more Urban AC airplay in 2016? Jaz' or Mon'? Jaz' is so Jaz' goes first. She's more relevant in R&B right now than Mon' is. More airplay, Grammy noms, press, etc. It's pretty simple. :dead:

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 28, 2016, 02:11:47 AM
Quote from: Yar backwards on March 28, 2016, 02:07:41 AM
Quote from: IMAAN on March 28, 2016, 02:02:48 AM
Quote from: Yar backwards on March 28, 2016, 01:56:03 AM
Quote from: IMAAN on March 28, 2016, 01:52:37 AM
Quote from: Yar backwards on March 28, 2016, 01:48:26 AM
Who the better performer is, is subjective
who has enough hit singles to fill up a time slot and draw a crowd isnt.

v

can you explain Mon' opening for Trey fucking Songz then, hun
I need answers plz

Trey had 4 albums released at the time
including recent crossover smashes like "Bottoms Up and Say Ahh"
and Mon is dumb
love Jaz but, what Hot 100 top 10 hits does she have right now?

Why does that matter? vvv :uhh: How many top 10 hits does Trey Songz have? :uhh:

Mon' opened for his 2010 tour. He became more known just a year before :kii: and released his 4th album that same year. There's no way around this luv. She opened for an artist who had no plat. album, major hits or a damn Grammy. I mean, if we're going by your logic here...

So it's not like it's much different if she went before Jaz'.
It matters because clearly Trey was a BIG star at the time
much bigger than Jazmine has been at any point in her career.
AND THAT'S THE POINT!  He was more relevant than her. Trey Songz is NOT a big star, he doesnt even have a platinum album :dead: He is just more relevant than monica,  as is jazmine. If jazmine was on his tour she'd open for him as well.  Monica isn't as relevant as EITHER  of them so bringing up past hits was really irrelevant
Trey is a big star and his Ready album has been certified Platinum. These days as you should know as a Rih stan, singles artists are very popular, look at Ariana, Demi Lovato etc.
Jazmine not really that much more relevant than Monica at all
this is a terrible comparison :kii: :kii: :kii:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Yar backwards on March 28, 2016, 02:11:53 AM
Monica has sold more albums than all of them, has more hits, been out longer etc
And STILL opened for trey songs,  so what does that tell u. :dead: Ur only as good as ur last hit.  Monica has had two album in a row that no one knows and had no songs of note from.  Jazmine was just all over radio with let it burn,  performing on award shows, tv appearances, etc. Has monica made ONE tv performance this era? I didn't say jazmine was beyonce and rihanna but she is definitely more relevant than monica. I swear u just be talkin to talk, im done :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

tigernathan

Read' literally just went plat'... after 5 years

yet he managed to HEADLINE while Mon' opened the show.
I'm baking cookies in formation

has Mon' ever headlined a tour. She's either doing joint tours with another flop act or touring bowling alleys.

RAY7

Quote from: IMAAN on March 28, 2016, 02:12:53 AM
Ok, Ray, you're kinda proving my point here. The same can be said for Jaz' in this situation. Who's getting more Urban AC airplay in 2016? Jaz' or Mon'? Jaz' is so Jaz' goes first. She's more relevant in R&B right now than Mon' is. More airplay, Grammy noms, press, etc. It's pretty simple. :dead:
no Im not because its not even that much of a difference
getting more Urban AC airplay, gives nowhere near the demand & popularity as a person getting top 40 airplay. The Let It Burn airplay didnt really make Jazmine a breakout star or anything like Trey

Kaeli.

Quote from: Young on March 28, 2016, 12:59:29 AM

And Monica has WAY more stage presence than Jazmine
Lol

n no she doesn't

Jazmine fat self COMMANDS a stage!

Herb.

[youtube autoplay=1 start=30 end=40][/youtube]

BAPHOMET.

BAPHOMET.

and this is where I exit.
s
fsfd

COD.

Quote from: Herbie on March 28, 2016, 02:09:00 AM
guys, i made some fresh cookies lolz.
with morsels of shannons expired contract baked right on in

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

tigernathan

Ray, you look sexy in that dress btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: IMAAN on March 28, 2016, 02:17:28 AM
Read' literally just went plat'... after 5 years

yet he managed to HEADLINE while Mon' opened the show.
I was just about to say this. Just saying ANYTHING :plzstop:

Herb.

Quote from: IMAAN on March 28, 2016, 02:20:51 AM
Ray, you look sexy in that dress btw
kl['mP[JMOjo[[jo
o[jmoj[
[jomjo[j

das bae