And Monica has WAY more stage presence than Jazmine
Lol

But yeah either Bran or Fanny should close

Jazmine getting 30 mins
Monica then Brandy then the Duets getting 1 hour
Fantasia getting 45 mins

Young

Vonc2002

March 28, 2016, 01:04:34 AM #18 Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 01:04:59 AM by Vonc2002
Hits are not jumping into a time machine and singing ur old records. Have u been to a concert :dead:
That's literally the purpose of a throwback artist coming on, to sing their old songs that we know and prepare the crowd for the more relevant,  dynamic artist. Jazmine just had a big record on urban with Let It Burn. There are artists who become known for being great live acts which is jazmine and fantasia, which is why people always clamor to see them live.  Monica is not a headliner, she's not relevant,  and she's not a dynamic performer. She IS the weakest link.  Im crying at bringing up her old material :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

AIDS!

That would be amazing actually
This should happen right after her own solo tour
They should replace Monica with Faith or Toni though

BAPHOMET.

Jazmine is more relevant than Mon' ?

Vonc2002

Quote from: Baphomet. on March 28, 2016, 01:06:10 AM
Jazmine is more relevant than Mon' ?
If u question that then ur kinda already out of it :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: GOLD on March 28, 2016, 01:06:06 AM
That would be amazing actually
This should happen right after her own solo tour
They should replace Monica with Faith or Toni though
!!!!!!!!!
Honestly monica shouldnt even be mentioned in the same breath as these ladies. She's a damn hasbeen.

RAY7

ok yea LaVon is just in here to trash Mo
no logic in these posts. I mean being real more ppl know Monica's old songs than Jazmine's new ones
Jaz may sing her under a table but shes still young, she hasnt been around long enough to command a spot after Monica

Herb.

wow.

haven't read any of these essays but whoever's disagreeing with vonc is totally right

Vonc2002

March 28, 2016, 01:36:11 AM #26 Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 01:36:59 AM by Vonc2002
I don't have to be trashing monica to be speaking facts and logic :uhh:
If i wanted to be uplifting my favorite i would say brandy should be last. Theres a rhyme and reason to the way these things go.  Being around longer has SHIT to do with anything. Ur point is moot because the girl went on a tour with someone who has been out nowhere near as long as she has and she was his opening fckn act. Even SHE knows her place :dead:
Whats illogical is saying someone who was popular two decades ago should headline a tour over a more relevant and better performer simply because they've been around longer.  Anyone whose been to damn near any concert EVER knows thats the purpose of a opening act. Its either someone really new or really old and they have songs that we're familiar with.

Lazarus

tigernathan

'Vonc is actually right  :dead: Monica is the more seasoned artist, yes but that doesn't mean she has the right to go before an artist who isn't. It's not always about the material. Technically the only artist who matters is the one who walks off the stage last at the end of the night. I mean, Mon' was an opener for Trey Songz a couple of years ago. That should tell you something. :dead: If this was a real concert the line up would be Mon', Jaz', Brandy then Fantasia but it all honesty, Mon' doesn't fit the bill. I think Jaz', Brandy and Fantasia would be a great tour. Mon' can tour with K. Michelle and Keyshia Cole.

Jaz' is rumored to be the opening act for Kellz tour btw guys :justabit:

Vonc2002

And a k michelle/ keyshia cole tour sounds more her lane tbh. The girl aint never did shit to me. I know how to speak without being partial, gtfoh :dead:
I love Brandy and Rihanna but i would never say they should close a show beyonce is on the bill of.  Have some damn SENSE