Post a baby pic.

Started by FAMÈ, March 28, 2016, 09:57:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RekeRig

Quote from: OhHey on March 29, 2016, 07:18:16 AM
The grand supreme gorl.
Whom I never really spoke wrong towards, but like a Florida faggot, who felt alone and wanted to throw herself into the "hate" these faggots have towards me.
Hun' if you live in Tampa, it's really nothing for me to get in my Lexus and drive 45 minutes to your slums and drag you, your mama and grandparents up and down i4. Online back and forth is not cute, nigger.

"Signs off"
why even waste energy on it

Ignore the ones you don't use man. I've had so many pleasant conversations with you about life. This doesn't look like the guy (even through text) that I spoke with those times. You're great

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: RIG on April 03, 2016, 09:47:16 PM
The grand supreme gorl.
Whom I never really spoke wrong towards, but like a Florida faggot, who felt alone and wanted to throw herself into the "hate" these faggots have towards me.
Hun' if you live in Tampa, it's really nothing for me to get in my Lexus and drive 45 minutes to your slums and drag you, your mama and grandparents up and down i4. Online back and forth is not cute, nigger.

"Signs off"
You're great

D

Rxxf

mayday what's ur father's number?
:everythingok:
BRANDY

Aalonso.

SUPREME

The grand supreme gorl.

"Signs off"
why even waste energy on it

Ignore the ones you don't use man. I've had so many pleasant conversations with you about life. This doesn't look like the guy (even through text) that I spoke with those times. You're great
yeah help him luv

Although he hasn't posted since this, he may be dead lol

BAPHOMET.

MAY

Quote from: Baphomet. on April 03, 2016, 09:48:56 PM
The grand supreme gorl.

"Signs off"
You're great

D

hgnnnnnbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

MAY

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbdbbbb

Y'all have me in here cracking up

RekeRig

Quote from: Aalonso on March 29, 2016, 12:05:22 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on March 29, 2016, 03:54:58 AM
My dad & me

your dad is fuckin sexy
and thick! Omf

They do say the girls like men that remind them of their father. 🤔🤔 hmmm

And mayday you were cute and probably still are!

RekeRig

Quote from: NATHAN. on April 01, 2016, 09:49:37 AM

I found this pic of me and my cousin the other night. I think I was about 5. Sdsdddd
Giving a bit of Li with the shades and bandana.
omg ffncncnc yes!!

RekeRig

Quote from: NATHAN. on April 01, 2016, 10:18:36 AM
Quote from: COD. on April 01, 2016, 10:07:11 AM
Quote from: FINE. on April 01, 2016, 09:49:37 AM

I found this pic of me and my cousin the other night. I think I was about 5. Sdsdddd
Giving a bit of Li with the shades and bandana.

adorable  :wub:
thank you  :'(
now u FINE as hell