Samsung Galaxy S7 Declared The Best Phone EVER Made

Started by pCj, March 28, 2016, 12:07:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pCj

QuoteTheSamsung Galaxy S7 was released nearly two weeks ago, and Consumer Reports already named the device the best smartphone to ever exit the assembly line.

Even Apple fans are hard pressed to find flaws in the latest line of Samsung flagships. The Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge proudly raised the bar when it comes to build quality, durability, technical specs, features and integration of hardware and software capabilities.

QuoteConsumer Reports is one of the most objective authorities when it comes to product reviews, as it branded itself as an honest in-depth reviewer of electrical appliances. The site is backed by 7.3 million subscribers and purchases all products and services that it tests.
http://www.techtimes.com/articles/143558/20160324/samsung-galaxy-s7-crowned-as-best-smartphone-ever-consumer-reports.htm
:ohwow:

SUPREME

Yeah I've been thinking of getting it

Samsung showed owt

:young:

BAPHOMET.

pCj

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME DIETRICH III on March 28, 2016, 12:09:28 PM
Yeah I've been thinking of getting it

Samsung showed owt

:young:

Yeah, I've been thinking of getting it, but by the time my contract expires, the Note 6 will come out. I don't know if I want a phone as big as the Note anymore, but it never disappoints.

Definitely the best phone line to come out in the fall

FRANCE

Wow! Samsung stays winning! Love it. Not rdy to upgrade yet tho.

Vonc2002

I just the 6 about 6 months ago, i wont be upgrading yet
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Buy The Stars✨

yeah I am an Apple fan and im impressed.. if Apple doesnt have a water proof mess by september i may make the switch ..

SUPREME

wow luv u guys

so smarts and great decision making skills

COD.

DDDDDDDD not all the Apple gorls jumping SHIP. slay Samsung!

Glenda

Jus' luv my Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Don't see myself going back to 'pple anytime soon.

:feelinmyself:

FRANCE

Yes Apple gors. Get in FORMATION. Afro, u back to Samsung yet?

Cowboy Nine

I wanna get it but paying $1000 for a Samsung, can't get with it tbh