Kiss it better vidya dropping this Thursday ! ACKKKK

Started by GLOCK, March 29, 2016, 10:35:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nyan Cat

Nyan Cat

Nyan Cat

Vonc2002

YES!!!!!!!!
OMFG! I knew with them going to radio tomorrow that the videos wouldn't be too far behind. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im doing a fckn countdown and the video better be amazing.  "Work" was lackluster. Kiss it God deserves an iconic visual. When does needed Jesus drop?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

throwintheTAL

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 29, 2016, 10:38:49 PM
YES!!!!!!!!
OMFG! I knew with them going to radio tomorrow that the videos wouldn't be too far behind. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im doing a fckn countdown and the video better be amazing.  "Work" was lackluster. Kiss it God deserves an iconic visual. When does needed Jesus drop?
Looks like it a one-take type of deal. Another uninspired, lazy visual from ha

KING BENTLEY.

what kinda perfect timing... this is the 6th week Work is at number one.... she'll prolly stay there
another 2 weeks then KIB will take over

OMG this era is such a DELIGHT... I am FULL... I have to admit, I didn't expect them to get the planning right, but this is just... Rihanna overload for the next two months, she's freakin' everywhere!

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

Quote from: sumcatbroad on March 29, 2016, 10:42:20 PM
YES!!!!!!!!
Looks like it a one-take type of deal. Another uninspired, lazy visual from ha
Rihanna USUALLY has very nice videos and these images look amazing
[instagram]
[/instagram]

[instagram]
[/instagram]
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

KING BENTLEY.

Yea her visuals always slay and have some type of meaning

I can already tell the Sun/Moon vibe from these photos

which will fit the vibe of the song very well, very deep and meaningful, yet so simple

H.#.G.*.Z

FAMÈ

JRocka

YES!!!!!!!!

this video was filmed since December i was surprise she didn't release it as first single cause she filmed this alongside work..so ppl thought KIB would have been the dual single to Work :stressed:

FAMÈ

I'm sorry but I'm LIVING Rih. And I may dust off my Stan card :stressed:

Vonc2002

Quote from: FAM? on March 29, 2016, 10:52:57 PM
I'm sorry but I'm LIVING Rih. And I may dust off my Stan card :stressed:
Dont let talisa scare u, stan out :stressed: