Kiss it better vidya dropping this Thursday ! ACKKKK

Started by GLOCK, March 29, 2016, 10:35:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigernathan

This song has grown on me a bit but wtf is up with her budget :uhh: her videos have been lackluster lately (work, 4/5 seconds) and judging by these pics... eh :uhh:

tigernathan

I had a cute video idea :justabit:

somethin' like tlc's creep

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: IMAAN on March 29, 2016, 10:56:20 PM
This song has grown on me a bit but wtf is up with her budget :uhh: her videos have been lackluster lately (work, 4/5 seconds) and judging by these pics... eh :uhh:

yeah it looks cheap tbh.

JRocka

the same can be said for alotta Bey's videos tho :dead:

tigernathan

Quote from: LiBra on March 29, 2016, 10:58:42 PM

shitney still thinks it's 2003, hun

BAPHOMET.

d

this is giving a "1+1" knockoff, if im being real.
Britney is dead btw.

FAMÈ

Sjjdjdjjj

I love Rih and all but let's not get CRAZY. Bey>>

Vonc2002

I was JUST about to say.  Rihanna videos are usually a damn production (BBHMM). I didn't enjoy work tho,  so this needs to be better
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

throwintheTAL

which ONES? :plzstop: :uhh:

This whole thing where y'all compare Beyonce and Rihanna only works with stats, and even that's pushing it. Never again in your life compare BEYSUS's content quality with that fonky island ho's.

throwintheTAL

oh but BEY!

FAGG, Bey is charismatic as fck and can make a single-shot video WORK. Rihanna is good for PICS and that's kinda it.

Pearls Khan

Vonc2002

Quote from: sumcatbroad on March 29, 2016, 11:08:12 PM
which ONES? :plzstop: :uhh:

This whole thing where y'all compare Beyonce and Rihanna only works with stats, and even that's pushing it. Never again in your life compare BEYSUS's content quality with that fonky island ho's.
Are u serious? Beyonce's assembly line ass videos usually look shot the same day and are interchangeable.  She definitely has standouts but alot of them look the fckn SAME
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Hey 'Lis.

Did I tell you that Im buying Ci's new album?

oh and yeah, you're right.