Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

q

is she reading from a script :uhh:

Cowboy Nine

She better open a GoFundMe or somethin

Lazarus

COD.

March 30, 2016, 08:42:25 PM #4 Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 08:48:03 PM by COD.
Quote from: ANIMMAI on March 30, 2016, 08:39:44 PM
q

i'm sorry but  :plzstop:
the way she looked down to the side

"how was that? should I add tears?"

:plzstop:

yummy

and it's fucked up how people read a headline and run to project guilt onto Mariah but the part about her extensively taking care of her entire family, buying houses, and paying for rehab goes unnoticed.

Vonc2002

Did she say Marian, this girl is out of it :kii:
I was fckn around in that thread i made a while back but this is bordering on disgusting.  I don't like her releasing a video thru a damn gossip site. She's trying to appeal to the public and kinda trying to force her into helping. Iono about this
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: COD. on March 30, 2016, 08:42:25 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on March 30, 2016, 08:39:44 PM
q

i'm sorry but  :plzstop:
the way she looked down the side

"how was that? should I add tears?"

:plzstop:
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on March 30, 2016, 08:42:44 PM
and it's fucked up how people read a headline and run to project guilt onto Mariah but the part about her extensively taking care of her entire family, buying houses, and paying for rehab goes unnoticed.

!!!! I completely agree with this.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: ANIMMAI on March 30, 2016, 08:42:44 PM
!!!!!!!!

Like girl move

BAPHOMET.

March 30, 2016, 08:48:15 PM #10 Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 08:48:29 PM by Baphomet.
dflkkkkkkkkkkkkdjflkglkglkglkglkglkglkglkglkglkglkglkglkglkglkglkglkglkglkglkglkglkglkglkglkglkglkgs

if this deteriorating RAT don't GIT. Really trying to make it seem like MC just threw her away and hasnt been spending coin on her through the years.

PLEA'

COD.

"luv you mariah so much"

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: COD. on March 30, 2016, 08:57:19 PM
"luv you mariah so much"

SDZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZFHJJJJJJSDFGHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHD

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

Cowboy Nine

KLKLDSANDSLAMDSLKSDAMDS';MDAS'DS
DSADS,DS'DS,'DSADS
DSDS;',
'

WTF guys

this is...

wait what's my next line

oh yeah, this is wrong