Black Girls Rock (Official Thread)

Started by Young, April 01, 2016, 07:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mel.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Seven on April 01, 2016, 08:49:59 PM
Settle down guys - let's not jump to any conclusions just yet. She actually reposted a picture from Brandy Russia who just happened to be doing a FBF of her as Gladys Knight on American Dreams.

However, that doesn't necessary mean she's tributing Gladys. And even if she is, who's to say she isn't performing twice. Regardless, let's be glad she's actually in attendance AND performing.
Yea, im not trippin
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BigDawg

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Harlem

BRANDY prove me wrong please girl prove me wrong!!! I'm drunk and I just want her to WIN!!!

Heated🔥

Can somebody merge this thread with the other black girls rock thread?

VirgoMind

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 01, 2016, 08:53:39 PM
Quote from: Seven on April 01, 2016, 08:49:59 PM
Settle down guys - let's not jump to any conclusions just yet. She actually reposted a picture from Brandy Russia who just happened to be doing a FBF of her as Gladys Knight on American Dreams.

However, that doesn't necessary mean she's tributing Gladys. And even if she is, who's to say she isn't performing twice. Regardless, let's be glad she's actually in attendance AND performing.
Yea, im not trippin

!!!