Black Girls Rock (Official Thread)

Started by Young, April 01, 2016, 07:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Harlem on April 01, 2016, 08:55:41 PM
BRANDY prove me wrong please girl prove me wrong!!! I'm drunk and I just want her to WIN!!!
n

Wtv

I wont fume. because im tired of that phase as a brandy fan, lol
but......... if she doesnt perform B&P just when she wants to return STRONG, then..... her team is done in my book.

BranLover

Has an artist ever performed twice at this show?

Harlem

April 01, 2016, 09:02:23 PM #138 Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 09:02:54 PM by Harlem
Bran gon perform B&P we gon speak it to existence!!!

Vonc2002

Quote from: Tijobr on April 01, 2016, 09:00:55 PM
I wont fume. because im tired of that phase as a brandy fan, lol
but......... if she doesnt perform B&P just when she wants to return STRONG, then..... her team is done in my book.
f
I don't think they're taking ur opinion into consideration  :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Harlem

He better not be gassin it! Cuz if I see him in the street Ima fight him on site!!! If not he good in my books!

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

MAY

Young

Wtv

Quote from: Babyface on April 01, 2016, 09:03:20 PM

for some reason, this made me thought Bran could give a Chicago type show with B&P, I mean with some atrezzo maybe, an actor or male dancers, and leaving the audience like  :-o :-o :-o

uhg, the song could be performend on many different ways! But I wont get my hopes up, its just a BET awards show, lol. not the grammy's or the oscars