Work Week: Rihanna Is 1 Week Away From Tying The Beatles

Started by Freemala Harris, April 04, 2016, 03:09:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freemala Harris

'Work' Week: Rihanna Tops Hot 100 for Seventh Week, Fifth Harmony Earns First Top 10 Hit

Speaking of The Beatles and Carey, Rihanna has now spent 58 total weeks at No. 1 on the Hot 100 via her 14 leaders. Rihanna is just one week away from potentially tying The Beatles (59) for the second-most weeks at No. 1; Carey leads with 79 cumulative frames at the summit. (Boyz II Men, with 50 weeks on top, and Usher, with 47, round out the top five.)

Meanwhile, thanks to "Work," Rihanna ties her second-longest Hot 100 reign, as "Umbrella" (2007) and Eminem's "Love the Way You Lie," on which she's featured (2010), also led for seven weeks each. Only her "We Found Love," featuring Calvin Harris, spent more time on top: 10 weeks in 2011-12. Rihanna additionally joins Carey as the only artists with four songs each that have led the Hot 100 for at least seven weeks.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/7318927/rihanna-work-hot-100-fifth-harmony-first-top-10

Kaeli.

Marilyn

That is no small achievement.

Not the second most fucking weeks at #1 in the fucking history of the Billboard.

Rih, gerl.

Vonc2002

This song is exceeding even my expectations. Now THIS is what u call a SMASH!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Marilyn

I remember when RihannaDaily reported that S.O.S. had reached #1. Not this shit still happening a whole decade later.

Marilyn

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 04, 2016, 04:28:48 PM
This song is exceeding even my expectations. Now THIS is what u call a SMASH!
!!!!!!!!!!

H.#.G.*.Z

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: Marilyn on April 04, 2016, 04:31:47 PM
I remember when RihannaDaily reported that S.O.S. had reached #1. Not this shit still happening a whole decade later.

shit is crazy
:dead:
BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

bitch, if rih's KISS IT BETTER hits the summit, it's ON
BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: Marilyn on April 04, 2016, 04:25:29 PM
That is no small achievement.

Not the second most fucking weeks at #1 in the fucking history of the Billboard.

Rih, gerl.
BRANDY