Jennifer Lopez - "Ain't Your Mama" on iTunes & Spotify!

Started by FAMÈ, April 06, 2016, 03:41:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelMel

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 06, 2016, 10:57:52 PM
Quote from: MelMel on April 06, 2016, 10:54:24 PM
ain't the bitch from da Bronx
It doesnt matter. Words and phrases arent exclusive to a certain place. We dont know who she knows,  where her other family members reside,  etc. yo and son  are synonymous with NY doesnt stop niggas in chicago from saying it.  This is a really asinine argument and has already been disproved when i posted PEGGY SUE song with the same damn title :kii:

oh I don't care about this mess and a giant fuck u to u and this arroz con pollo bitch

Vonc2002

Quote from: MelMel on April 06, 2016, 11:00:48 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 06, 2016, 10:57:52 PM
Quote from: MelMel on April 06, 2016, 10:54:24 PM
ain't the bitch from da Bronx
It doesnt matter. Words and phrases arent exclusive to a certain place. We dont know who she knows,  where her other family members reside,  etc. yo and son  are synonymous with NY doesnt stop niggas in chicago from saying it.  This is a really asinine argument and has already been disproved when i posted PEGGY SUE song with the same damn title :kii:

oh I don't care about this mess and a giant fuck u to u and this arroz con pollo bitch
:diddraispoot:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Heated🔥

I ain't gon do your laundry,
I ain't yo mama.
*meets up with Nivea at the laundromat*

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

FAMÈ

Written by Meghan Trainor and Jacob Kasher, and produced by Dr. Luke.

This may be a smash guys.

Vonc2002

FAMÈ

Not dr Luke! No Jen!

Boy stfu..the beat is KNOCKIN :hmph:

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Quote from: FAM? on April 06, 2016, 11:12:14 PM
Not dr Luke! No Jen!

Boy stfu..the beat is KNOCKIN :hmph:
I want that faggot FINISHED :hmph:

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Drais. on April 06, 2016, 10:56:59 PM
Everybody ok?

Wants some soda? cookies?

Laminated copies of the jim crow laws?

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

I'll take some watermelon if you have it!

H.#.G.*.Z