Jennifer Lopez - "Ain't Your Mama" on iTunes & Spotify!

Started by FAMÈ, April 06, 2016, 03:41:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRocka

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

CHOKE

Quote from: Herbie on April 06, 2016, 10:38:45 PM
I'm tired of gorls outside of our community freely and playfully using Ebonics.
Maybe if it wasn't a result of our lack of education as slaves I would find it cute.

This is how some of us really talk, it's the only way many of us know. It's not funny.

N

yekim

I love jlo, i really do, but these lyrics are absolutely tragic :plzstop:

Jon

I like this. I wonder whose voice they blended with hers for some of the some of the higher parts. lol  :mmyucudnvr:

Young

Vonc2002

Quote from: Jonovan on April 07, 2016, 05:43:45 PM
I like this. I wonder whose voice they blended with hers for some of the some of the higher parts. lol  :mmyucudnvr:
Not Mariah, that's for sure LOLZ!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cuban0

She performs this on Idol tonite! #16 on iTunes main

Young

Young

Vonc2002

Yea I'm only tuning in for the performances from celebs. Don't care who wins now

Opposites Attract.

April 07, 2016, 06:59:18 PM #193 Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 06:59:47 PM by Thi?rry.
Yeah Tasia and Queen are about to slay the scenes tonight. Hopefully Candace Independent after 1 album ass booked a slot lolz

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Young

sdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsd

i think she did