He spoke a bit of truth about a lot of Black women

Started by MAY, April 06, 2016, 11:14:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

LOONA.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 06, 2016, 11:38:03 PM
am mean, I kinda pointed this out months ago but yea...how the fuck do you have a gay hairstylist, a gay makeup artist, get paid to attend events at gay clubs and perch on a show created by a gay man and then turn around use being gay as an insult? fish can be a mess sometimes.

They can't even function throughout the day without the help of a fag at some point.

:dead:   

Kurama

Kurama

Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 06, 2016, 11:38:03 PM
am mean, I kinda pointed this out months ago but yea...how the fuck do you have a gay hairstylist, a gay makeup artist, get paid to attend events at gay clubs and perch on a show created by a gay man and then turn around use being gay as an insult? fish can be a mess sometimes.

DraeDrizzl3

Quote from: Drais. on April 06, 2016, 11:36:10 PM
He's right

And they wonder why black men either DL or running to white women.

:kii:   

Right!!

First off, people need to stop assuming everyone is straight. Every group of specimen on earth has gay members in it. It's ignorant to think that everyone and everything was created heterosexual.
:nowgorl:

And if they don't care who is gay, stop making it a big deal when people do identify with being homosexual (this goes for our community as well). Folks shouldn't have to come out in order to live in their truth. And everyone doesn't like to be a spectacle or a topic of discussion so they keep it to themselves because no matter what, people always make a big deal out of it.

BAPHOMET.

Freemala Harris

Can't find any lies

Its funny how some of the people on these shows lowkey aren't here for gays ( at all)

But...

Take away their stylist (usually gay)
Take away their makeup artist (usually gay)
Take away their hair layer and/or wig maker (usually gay)

And the show is over. How funny.

And god forbid they lose their accessories. What cute slang [while giving us barely any credit for] will they use?

LOONA.

Quote from: Sirius on April 06, 2016, 11:49:39 PM
He's right

Right!!

First off, people need to stop assuming everyone is straight. Every group of specimen on earth has gay members in it. It's ignorant to think that everyone and everything was created heterosexual.

And if they don't care who is gay, stop making it a big deal when people do identify with being homosexual (this goes for our community as well). Folks shouldn't have to come out in order to live in their truth. And everyone doesn't like to be a spectacle or a topic of discussion so they keep it to themselves because no matter what, people always make a big deal out of it.

Yeah I just......don't like.....niggers tbh

:ohwow:   

yummy

He's right

Right!!

And if they don't care who is gay, stop making it a big deal when people do identify with being homosexual (this goes for our community as well).

!!!

I've had to check myself on this a few times

The whole "oof! gor what's his tea?  :ATLcameo: "  and the gaydar mess adds to the stigma

BAPHOMET.

DraeDrizzl3

Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 06, 2016, 11:55:35 PM
He's right

Right!!

And if they don't care who is gay, stop making it a big deal when people do identify with being homosexual (this goes for our community as well).

!!!

I've had to check myself on this a few times

The whole "oof! gor what's his tea?  :ATLcameo: "  and the gaydar mess adds to the stigma
Yes!! I have done this as well. I try not to these days because I know how it felt to basically be pushed out of the closet  :kii:

And wow Drais, I feel the same way about mulattos
:howfestive:

MelMel