when she put that extra vibrato on forgive meeeeee

Started by Gilgamesh., April 08, 2016, 05:39:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

she is just ridiculous
why is this a completely better vocal than the recording?

Young

Vonc2002

April 08, 2016, 05:59:44 PM #4 Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 06:02:36 PM by Vonc2002
Im never erasing this show from my dvr. Between her, gladys, and Jazmine, the show was iconic
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Monika

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 08, 2016, 05:59:44 PM
Im never restating erasing this show from my dvr. Between her, gladys, and Jazmine, the show was iconic

Yes!  :plzstop:
Yahudah

Vonc2002

Oh i thought everyone did well. There was no bad performance but those 3 were the standouts..........atleast imo
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

It was a GREAT show

Everyone looked and sounded great.

Very amazing show.

And Ghan is the reason why I'm never deleting this off my DVR

Vonc2002

Guys Gladys is almost 70. Like, i cant deal with her old ass still sounding this damn good

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Im doing an audio enhancement for the coor neow

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Vonc2002

Good God almighty yeeeeeeaaaaaaaa
SING DAMMIT! This vocal was the closest thing y'all getting to a Brandy gospel performance, UGH!

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 08, 2016, 06:08:36 PM
Guys Gladys is almost 70. Like, i cant deal with her old ass still sounding this damn good
shes 71 :plzstop:

Gilgamesh.

Everything after the bridge makes me want to FIGHT HA

RAY7

when she got off the ground she LOST IT for a sec
I think she was singing in tongues ffgfgf