Member Appreciation: Pons (Brielle, gaytron2000, my little pony, Etc..Shans fan)

Started by GLOCK, April 10, 2016, 11:32:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

sddsddsssssssssssddsdsdsds

Ponz is kinda a bsource icon! Legend evens! His cultural impact on this board is unmatched. Swooped in like Lady Gaga and changed the way we TALK and post forever. "Damns! Wows!". :dead: Behind all of his alter egos and clown costumes, you can tell he's brilliant and super creative. The MESS that he comes up with!! The gifs of Janz taking down the damns PLANE.

But Dragon Tales and My Little Pony >>>>>>>>
Dragon Tales with the bloodshot eyes and that damn BLUNT in it's mouth.  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

No shade, but Ponz bby you been kinda slacking lately. Ima need you to make a comeback. Nevertheless, this board would NOT be the same without him.

DraeDrizzl3

Quote from: ' on April 10, 2016, 11:57:22 AM
Ugh...guys..

lemme sit down in here
i kno this thread gon be long asf
SHEHSHSHSSSSS

You're one of the funniest people on here
:kii:

Glenda

Luv Pons.

His humor reminds me of myself when I was younger on the old boards. Whew, a mess I was.  :tistheseas:

Pons has a beautiful heart and he's very 'teligent.

charlie.

Quote from: pCj on April 10, 2016, 12:09:20 PM
I really enjoyed his Wonderheart era &  The Story of Gaytron ssssssszzzzzzzsssssssszzzzzzxzx
My Little Pony era >>>>

when he made the suit for the court trial mess  :plzstop:

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: ☆ guise. ☆ on April 10, 2016, 09:02:16 PM
I really enjoyed his Wonderheart era &  The Story of Gaytron ssssssszzzzzzzsssssssszzzzzzxzx
My Little Pony era >>>>

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SDSDSSSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDDSDSDDSDSD

And Dragon Tales >>>>>>>>>

He was here for MESS that era.

charlie.

charlie.

Quote from: Trey on April 10, 2016, 09:03:52 PM
Quote from: ☆ guise. ☆ on April 10, 2016, 09:02:16 PM
My Little Pony era >>>>

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SDSDSSSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDDSDSDDSDSD

And Dragon Tales >>>>>>>>>

He was here for MESS that era.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;ldl'sdl'sld
dls
dsl';'
'

luv ha  :plzstop:

MelMel

Ponz has to be the absolute funniest member here. The way he types, the words and phrases he uses, the gifs....his hatred of Janet, his love of Shans and CeCe....:plzstop:

Still the think the thread of Janet gifs at the amusement park is hands down the best thread I've seen here. Also, the one where you get revenge on R. Kelly and Janet too :plzstop:

You can tell an intelligent and witty and genuine person resides behind the numerous personas. Because when Pons is real, his insights on things are incredible. One of my absolute favorite poster here. Love him!

Rxxf

Pons is iconic.
For the language he created for BSource, alone.
I adore him.

And Pons, you still never answered my question. Is your name taken from the human brain?
:dead:

Love ya.
:wub:
BRANDY

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

SUPREME

April 11, 2016, 02:51:52 AM #42 Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 02:52:45 AM by GRAND SUPREME DIETRICH III
I remember back when I barely paid him any attention, but felt like a fool when I realized he wasn't really a SHAN

I only noticed cause there was some obscure fact about her he didnt know, but anyone who was a legitimate shans would've known

:kii:

pCj

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: pCj on April 11, 2016, 03:22:03 AM
Quote from: Rawlf on April 11, 2016, 01:29:37 AM

And Pons, you still never answered my question. Is your name taken from the human brain?

GORL

I think I just hurt my larynx. The high pitch scream I just let out.