KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: ' on April 11, 2016, 09:05:47 AM
n wat do ya fckin kno

shes talmbout food on this periscopes!
ssssssssssssss

H.#.G.*.Z

AIDS!

Quote from: lovechild on April 11, 2016, 09:09:47 AM
She didn't say anything offensive . Homosexuals need to get a fucking life and get over it . Everyone is not gonna be at the gay parade sucking dick with you . Did y'all forget that gay marriage was just recently accepted ? Everyone is not here for it and that's fine . I'm sure brandy ( a Christian ) would probably say the same thing but she is too politically correct
bbbbh so true

Cowboy Nine

She didn't say anything offensive . Homosexuals need to get a fucking life and get over it . Everyone is not gonna be at the gay parade sucking dick with you . Did y'all forget that gay marriage was just recently accepted ? Everyone is not here for it and that's fine . I'm sure brandy ( a Christian ) would probably say the same thing but she is too politically correct
wtf

GYNandTONIC

Wtf is she apologizing for?

I didnt see anything wrong w/ what she said!

Nobody should be obligated to accept the gay lifestyle. As long as she isnt for denying gays rights or making them seem sub human I dont see the issue tbqfh.

I dont agree w/ chicks having 4 kids and 4 baby fathers that doesnt mean I hate her or wish bad on her. I just see her way of living as not my thing.

STUNNA GOD

"At the gay parade, sucking dick with you" has me in fucking STITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SDGDGDGDHDHDHHDHDHDHSHSHHSJSJDJDNDNDND
D
S
D
D
D
D

S
DJDJDHHDJDJDJDJKDJSJDJDJDJSNNDNDJSMDM
D
S
D
D
D
D
D
SM

y'all always putting some kind of IMAGE in my head.

LOONA.

According to her religious beliefs she's obviously against gay marriage, which falls right under denying basic rights.

:udontlookok:

Vonc2002

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on April 11, 2016, 10:50:46 AM
Wtf is she apologizing for?

I didnt see anything wrong w/ what she said!

Nobody should be obligated to accept the gay lifestyle. As long as she isnt for denying gays rights or making them seem sub human I dont see the issue tbqfh.

I dont agree w/ chicks having 4 kids and 4 baby fathers that doesnt mean I hate her or wish bad on her. I just see her way of living as not my thing.
Eventho i agree with u. I actually thought about this and i get why someone would really take issue.  Sexual orientation is not something people choose so to be looked down upon based on something that u have no choice on,  i get how that can be frustrating.  My thing is,  i feel like most of the time so many people are hell bent on arguing their own point,  there's no time taken to try and understand the other person's point of view, and that goes for both sides.  she wasnt intentionally being derogatory or malicious, so why jump down her throat? There are people out here that really hate gay people. so instead of taking issue with her for not agreeing with each and every aspect of your views, direct ur attention to people that are out here protesting ur right for equality.  Just like ur standing in ur sexuality, she's standing in her religion or WHATEVER her views are grounded in. U don't have to get it,  she didn't ask u to.  She was respectful and the respect should be reciprocated.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SUPREME

n

this dummy

talking about it will only make it a bigger issue

set yourself up for failure then!

:feelinmyself:

KING BENTLEY.

sssssss

LaPorkchop's aorta

one more Sunday dinner and she's DONZO! I give her a month ... TOPS!
:feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself:

H.#.G.*.Z

LOONA.

LOONA.

Quote from: BENTLEY! on April 11, 2016, 11:08:15 AM
sssssss

LaPorkchop's aorta

one more Sunday dinner and she's DONZO! I give her a month ... TOPS!
:feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself:

Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb. Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcccccccvvvvvvv

Cowboy Nine

Glenda

She didn't say anything offensive

I'm sure brandy ( a Christian ) would probably say the same thing but she is too politically correct

It was a little offensive hun

No... Brandy is smarts. I'm sure she is well aware that over 75% of her fan base are gay people. Not to mention she has a ton of gay people around her and has had gay people around her since she was a child. Not sure about Porsh'

Gorgeous eyes tho

LOONA.

Her tweet is what really got her in MESS

Calling it a damn LIFE CHOICE

Ignorant cow