La'Porsha trying to save face on Periscope

Started by LOONA., April 11, 2016, 02:20:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

Quote?I didn?t mean to hurt anyone. So, I tried to be as open and honest and neutral as possible, but that?s the way interviews go. Sometimes when you do interviews, it gets twisted up, I can understand when I read it back why people were offended, and for that I deeply apologize. I wasn?t trying to offend anyone. I was just trying to honestly answer a question that caught me off guard. It was supposed to be an interview about singing, and it became political and I?m not a political person at all.? - La'Porsha Renae

4:56

https://katch.me/laporsharenae/v/381c4a6a-0bc6-3cf0-9ee0-77238a181d31

:ohwow:

BAPHOMET.

LOONA.

"sor if i offended u but oh wells! just bein honest"

Bye whore   

KING BENTLEY.

s

the next hamhock she swallows whole is gonna have the bone still in it and DO her the fck in

:feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself:

H.#.G.*.Z

Young

I forgive you Queen. No offense taken!

She's about to slay these other Idol gorls too

Cartierline

Quote from: BENTLEY! on April 11, 2016, 03:33:09 AM
s

the next hamhock she swallows whole is gonna have the bone still in it and DO her the fck in

:feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself:
sddddddddddddddd wtf :omgwatshappening:

BigDawg

Young

Yessss battles

Battles (American Idol Top 3 Season 15) - Single by La'Porsha Renae
https://itun.es/us/pL1Lbb

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Fuck her. She's trying to backtrack herself because she got dragged all over social media.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Nyan Cat

n wat do ya fckin kno

shes talmbout food on this periscopes!

lovechild

She didn't say anything offensive . Homosexuals need to get a fucking life and get over it . Everyone is not gonna be at the gay parade sucking dick with you . Did y'all forget that gay marriage was just recently accepted ? Everyone is not here for it and that's fine . I'm sure brandy ( a Christian ) would probably say the same thing but she is too politically correct

LOONA.

pCj

Vonc2002

Quote from: lovechild on April 11, 2016, 09:09:47 AM
She didn't say anything offensive . Homosexuals need to get a fucking life and get over it . Everyone is not gonna be at the gay parade sucking dick with you.
sddsddsdddddddd but !!!!!!!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw