Previous topic - Next topic

Nine

Quote from: Saturn. on April 13, 2016, 09:12:20 PM
Yeah Giselle is a completely disappointment. She's beautiful though
Damn she's the Kenya of Potomac huh

:stressed:

Pretty and can't read to save their lives

Vonc2002

I loved how katie was a BITCH last couple of episodes and this reunion.  She's my favorite now lolz
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on April 13, 2016, 08:20:16 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that's why I struggled getting in. I just don't see it for ANY of them, except Katie and Ashley. They're all so negative, draining, and BITTER. The way they went on about Ashley's vacation house. Her vacation house looks better than most of y'all actual homes. And half of y'all RENTING...  :uhh:
I agree. Katie and Ashley are the ones i really like now. Giselle is annoying to me and i actually started out liking her
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

Ashley >>>

Katie is growing on me

Vonc2002

Charisse is still disgusting btw

Zankou.

Yeah what I said about her on the first page > hehe

Vonc2002

I don't think that giselle wants to be down with Karen like that.  It's not like she plays nice with her.  I think that katie your thing didn't even happen was just her not liking katie and taking the opportunity when presented to be shady towards her

Vonc2002

April 13, 2016, 10:01:25 PM #22 Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 10:01:43 PM by Vonc2002
Katie is definitely the stand out at this point tho.  I just knew this bitch was gon be bland the whole show
oh, socialite. Pedigree
FF to the end of the season and this bitch aint taking nobodies shit :kii:

Zankou.

Sdddcccc

She kind said fuck it! :letsmessfag:

I was so sick of her begging that man to marry her tho

rjay

This reunion was a fuckingggg kii
Queen Karen>>>

Dallas seems ok so far

LiiVE

Quote from: Saturn. on April 13, 2016, 09:54:54 PM
Yeah what I said about her on the first page > hehe
jdnsnndn @ me going back a page thinking it would be some big read.  U r rude :omgwatshappening:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: rjay on April 13, 2016, 10:49:10 PM
This reunion was a fuckingggg kii
Queen Karen>>>

Dallas seems ok so far

i hope the dallas one gets better... i just wish they would have thrown in one black or even hispanic gorl

Cowgirl

I noticed he was missing a finger since day one but I screamed when Karen said it. Made Katie fume lols.

Giselle, Karen, Robyn, Ashley>>>
Katie's disgusting and doesn't love herself. Same goes for Charrisse and she's a damn mongoloid.

AfroJisiac

Quote from: Cosmic Explorer on April 13, 2016, 07:27:00 PM
That reunion had me crying

They kinda gave me everything I wanted, especially Katie.

Better than that tired Atlanta mess

She was NOT her for Gizelle and Robin rcfghgn,lkb