not a missing digit !!! omg

Started by AfroJisiac, April 13, 2016, 07:22:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AfroJisiac

fdghfcxd  Karen at the reunion !! she's ruthless qsdfghj

sayin' to Katy  "Lemme ask u a question, Who is Andrew with a missing digit, i'm just saying'! who is he?!"

I fuckin' screamed and cringed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  and laughed  wdxfcgvhbdxw  and the other ladies cacklin'

Buy The Stars✨

i never even noticed it till they mentioned it at the reunion i love this season

the dallas one started on monday too lolz

FRANCE

Yea, this reunion was a damn KI. Better than the Housewives of Atlanta tbqh

Nine

That reunion had me crying

They kinda gave me everything I wanted, especially Katie.

Better than that tired Atlanta mess

Brit Brat

JDJDJXJDXJXJJDJDJDJFJNZNXNZNXMZMXNZNXNNXNXDX
D
D
D
D
D
D

I didn't even watch the season like that, but this reunion is fucking BOOKING!!!!!!! It makes me REALLY wanna get in next season.

Katie >>>>>>>>>

Sis: "All I go say is......"
Katie: "That you're not biracial.."
Sis: Shut UP!!

I fucking HOLLERING!!! SHJDJDJDJDJJDJDMSMSMXMZMXMZMMXMSMZMZMXMZMXX
D

D

FRANCE

And Karen is a walking contradiction! Love ha. Her one liners >>>>>>>>>>

Giselle is just trash.

Brit Brat

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that's why I struggled getting in. I just don't see it for ANY of them, except Katie and Ashley. They're all so negative, draining, and BITTER. The way they went on about Ashley's vacation house. Her vacation house looks better than most of y'all actual homes. And half of y'all RENTING...  :uhh: 

FRANCE

Quote from: Trey on April 13, 2016, 08:20:16 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that's why I struggled getting in. I just don't see it for ANY of them, except Katie and Ashley. They're all so negative, draining, and BITTER. The way they went on about Ashley's vacation house. Her vacation house looks better than most of y'all actual homes. And half of y'all RENTING...  :uhh:

A damn shame. I actually like Ashley but she needs to REEEAAAADD these girls for filth but she keeps playing nice.

Brit Brat

Quote from: Francois Lite on April 13, 2016, 08:22:59 PM
Quote from: Trey on April 13, 2016, 08:20:16 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A damn shame. I actually like Ashley but she needs to REEEAAAADD these girls for filth but she keeps playing nice.
!!!!!!!!!!! That's my only issue with her. You can tell she's extremely humble, which I respect. But she could read these girls so EFFORTLESSLY.

You're younger, prettier, got the most coins, HOUSES... I mean the list goes on. They're clearly PRESSED.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Francois Lite on April 13, 2016, 08:05:36 PM

Giselle is just trash.

i wanted to like giselle cause she is pretty but yeahh i dont use her

and the fact they always talkin about race but look the WHITEST .. like if she said she was white i would be like OK especially robyn  foreclosed ass

Brit Brat

Quote from: TEXASbama on April 13, 2016, 08:38:07 PM

Giselle is just trash.

and the fact they always talkin about race but look the WHITEST .. like if she said she was white i would be like OK especially robyn  foreclosed ass
dsssssssssssd

When I first saw the show, I thought she'd be the one I use. It just feels like she's trying to win the approval of Karen and the other one. Like girl.... Y'all are like 50 and still trying to be accepted. :uhh:

Zankou.

Quote from: Cosmic Explorer on April 13, 2016, 07:27:00 PM
That reunion had me crying

They kinda gave me everything I wanted, especially Katie.

Better than that tired Atlanta mess

!!!

The whole reunion was a kii

Nine

Quote from: Trey on April 13, 2016, 08:42:03 PM
Quote from: TEXASbama on April 13, 2016, 08:38:07 PM

Giselle is just trash.

dsssssssssssd

When I first saw the show, I thought she'd be the one I use. It just feels like she's trying to win the approval of Karen and the other one. Like girl.... Y'all are like 50 and still trying to be accepted. :uhh:
!!!!

I got that tea from Giselle too. Especially when Katie was going on Karen's event and then she was like "but your event didn't even happen Katie". She obviously wants to be DOWN with Karen.

Plus she let herself get read downe by all of them, like bitch clap back with some reads

:nowgorl:

Zankou.

Yeah Giselle is a completely disappointment. She's beautiful though 

Zankou.