"Beggin and Pleadin" Video. Premiering @ 6am on BET *video added*

Started by Vonc2002, April 15, 2016, 03:14:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

The Ki is that this is the best quality she has had for a video in over a DECADE and it came out her OWN budget. :uhh: Like what exactly do we need a label for these days?

Real

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on April 15, 2016, 08:29:58 AM
I liked it! It wasnt epic, but it was quality!

She looks amazing!!!

This is a nice appetizer to prep me for a full course down the road. I know this is just the begining!

The fact that queen tossed a song out with no plan, no expectations and fucking performed it live on national t.v. AND dropped a fucking video w/ premieres on t.v. IM SOOOOOOOOO PROUD OF BRAN!

BigDawg

Quote from: Trey on April 15, 2016, 09:14:57 AM
The Ki is that this is the best quality she has had for a video in over a DECADE and it came out her OWN budget. :uhh: Like what exactly do we need a label for these days?

BigDawg

Quote from: Ntwadumela on April 15, 2016, 09:11:02 AM
I think it is epic ..for her . Never seen her do a video where it's more-so about the song and her telling a story versus lots beauty shots , effects , ect . This video  feels like it's telling a story and it took me to a different place . I could watch this over and over again . Brandy has changed her style and she evolving yet again and I love it .

BRockaBaby

It served it's purpose and did justice. I loved it! And the fucking song is catchy. I catch my boyfriend humming it randomly out of now where and he's not even a fan. That "damn boy why ya make it so hawd..."

Is there an HQ version yet so i can flood my FB timeline with it lol

BranLover

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on April 15, 2016, 08:29:58 AM
I liked it! It wasnt epic, but it was quality!

She looks amazing!!!

This is a nice appetizer to prep me for a full course down the road. I know this is just the begining!

The fact that queen tossed a song out with no plan, no expectations and fucking performed it live on national t.v. AND dropped a fucking video w/ premieres on t.v. IM SOOOOOOOOO PROUD OF BRAN!

!!!!!!!!

BRockaBaby

I actually fucking love it. It's so much fun! It's so different for Bran.

Monika

Omg, this is too cute, and she looks amazing! I love the theme! This is so different for Brandy.  Great job queen!  :plzstop:

Now, can we get a better quality one?lol
Yahudah

lovechild

Brandy slayed this !!!!! It's perfect for this song .. I love how it's so different from any video that's out and it's all about her being the star and everybody swooning over her. It's perfect

BRockaBaby

KING BENTLEY.

THIS is fckn SLAY

OMG Brandy this is everything you need right. The Vocals match the Visuals match the Vibe

This is SIMPLE, but the quality of it, this can be her hit

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw