"Beggin and Pleadin" Video. Premiering @ 6am on BET *video added*

Started by Vonc2002, April 15, 2016, 03:14:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

TBH I just wanted her to put the video so you guys would stop messing at her about it. lol.

I've waaay more anticipation about the performances :stressed:

Harlem

Monika

Quote from: Almost on April 15, 2016, 09:48:46 AM
The intro scene>>

Yes, i loved that! The part where she was walking down the stairs was really nice.
Yahudah

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on April 15, 2016, 09:52:22 AM
TBH I just wanted her to put the video so you guys would stop messing at her about it. lol.

I've waaay more anticipation about the performances :stressed:
U have been consistent about that.  I feel it.  Im more excited about the prospect of her performing on a morning show or two
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Harlem

The only thing I will say is, I wish we got the video last week like before or after BGR if the plan was to premiere the video on BET all this time... I'm sure some politics played a part but would've made more of a impact for a bigger audience to watch it and being SLAYED by the prformance as well...

Cuban0

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on April 15, 2016, 08:29:58 AM
I liked it! It wasnt epic, but it was quality!

She looks amazing!!!

This is a nice appetizer to prep me for a full course down the road. I know this is just the begining!

The fact that queen tossed a song out with no plan, no expectations and fucking performed it live on national t.v. AND dropped a fucking video w/ premieres on t.v. IM SOOOOOOOOO PROUD OF BRAN!

DrewBabyLove

BrandyDaily on fb has a higher quality video. I really like it a lot more the 2nd time I watched it. I expected more scenes and dancing but it works without it. Good job bran!

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

i like the video!
just pissed that the lead "dancer" has these long blonde tracks ruining the theme smh

Nyan Cat

this was rlly cute

luved tha atmosphere of it
cnt wait for tha alb'

Vonc2002

BRockaBaby

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 15, 2016, 10:13:41 AM
That blone weave was a lil outta place

!!!!

I think a bitch didn't show up so they threw her in there  :uhh: