Breyon Presscott puts out a press release in response to Brandy

Started by King82, April 15, 2016, 07:21:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BranLover

Smh. I agree with Ray, the haters are gonna latch onto Breyon's every word. I feel like ppl want Brandy to be the bad guy.

BranLover

Quote from: Yar backwards on April 15, 2016, 07:33:54 PM
Quote from: Cosmic Explorer on April 15, 2016, 07:30:38 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 15, 2016, 07:29:40 PM
QuoteBrandy uses her music as a tool to promote her acting career.

I mean...drag a bit Breyon

I'm kind of not seeing the lie here :dead:
yeah, this I believe

n
if anything its vice versa
thats how Beggin & Pleading made the splash it did

!!!

MAY

D.I.E.G.O.

A few things:

1. This is a mess. Sonja, Jeff and Ryan need to grab hold of Breyon's wig and never let go.
2. This is added press for Ghan, so BOOK Queen!
3. I feel like Ghan may let have on Breyon. She is always poised an on point, but I feel like she is going to let have. And I am here for it.

Lazarus

brocka4life

I honestly think it's the other way around and she uses her acting to keep her music career relevant. Because even when there are no albums being talked about, she has consistently booked tv jobs. I am not about to just drag Brandy at this point. Artistically, she is at the best point she has been at in 10 years. And what rights would Breyon have with a TBIM remix? This statement had many holes. I don't see a label like Sony dropping her twice and then offering a third deal....when they could have renegotiated the terms the first two times. To be honest, the Sony albums were the worst of her career.

The news of this suit was released way after the singles was released and weeks before this video release. There are way more scandals Brandy could use to sell her music...hell, she could probably get a million dollars for an exclusive interview just around that Whitney note.

I'm not buying this. And when has she talked directly about this on social media?

LOONA.

throwintheTAL

But yeah, music ain't lucrative for black gorls unless they talkin bout gettin fcked or gettin fcked up. I see why Bran didn't wanna participate

MAY

He said that Brandy is using this whole mess to promote her single, but Brandy hasn't even spoken on the situation.

So WTF is he talking about? I can see if she was releasing statements and giving interviews, but she's been mute about it.

LOONA.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 15, 2016, 07:29:40 PM
QuoteBrandy uses her music as a tool to promote her acting career.

I mean...drag a bit Breyon

I'm kind of not seeing the lie here :dead:

ffffffff

Faggot   

yearofbrandy

I think there is some truth to what he saying and some lies cause he mad.IDK. we will see what happen.I hope everything work out

Young

Quote from: yearofbrandy on April 15, 2016, 08:12:57 PM
I think there is some truth to what he saying and some lies cause he mad.IDK. we will see what happen.I hope everything work out