dfgsdggsd Aaliyah was honestly the most beautiful female to EVER do music

Started by BAPHOMET., April 15, 2016, 11:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

FINE.

Quote from: Ntwadumela on April 16, 2016, 10:30:45 AM
Quote from: FINE. on April 16, 2016, 10:27:19 AM

HOW??

Biitch that's the one I was looking for . Dear lord . Her face angles are everything .
Not her just STANDING there basically and shitting so effortlessly. Djjdjdjdjdjjdjdjdjddjjdjdjdjdjdjdjdd
Hdbdhdhdhddhdjdjdudjjdjdjdjdjdjdjjdjfjfdj
D
Dd
D

Vonc2002

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME DIETRICH III on April 16, 2016, 08:12:49 AM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 16, 2016, 12:27:48 AM
Quote from: Baphomet. on April 16, 2016, 12:14:52 AM
I was for some yearssssssssss after her death. But thinking about the woulda, coulda, shouldas were driving me crazy.

What I do now is appreciate the beauty and the legacy she left behind. But in a more on the sidelines kinda way.  :'(

Her death was a major loss for pop music. Aside from the movies and whatnot, the musical progression we would have seen from her would have been amazing.

!!!

The leaps of progress she made musically between the 3 albums

I get SO annoyed thinking about how her next album would've been
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That bitch was timeless and FRESH all at the same time.  I look back at her pics from her last era and u could throw that bitch at some awards show today and she'd still be fckn killing. Same with that music its still so damn fresh :stressed:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Aalonso.

Quote from: Ntwadumela on April 16, 2016, 10:13:36 AM
You fags aint coming for this mug not ever . Still slaying bitches from the grave .Beyonce who? This is a real NATURAL beauty..inside and out . You can tell God made her,  which is why he wanted her with him. There's some of us who kinda got it like that .

oh girl here you go

Aalonso.

Quote from: GOLD on April 16, 2016, 10:23:37 AM

The flamenco dancing scene
:gorlonfire:

was that a skirt? ye-..... no? Wait the lights went out cant tell. Wait yea it is ommm legssssss.

AIDS!

Aalonso.

Young

Rxxf

BRANDY

Admin

throwintheTAL

I remember my cousin had a DVD with all her videos on it and I stole it :stressed: The woman's legacy is undeniable