dfgsdggsd Aaliyah was honestly the most beautiful female to EVER do music

Started by BAPHOMET., April 15, 2016, 11:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harlem

I'll never forgive Blackground for not making "Are You Feelin Me" a single for the Romeo Must Die Soundtrack... That is my SHIT til this day and she would've SLAYED the vid & choreo
:stressed: :stressed:

Ma Lo

Quote from: Harlem on April 16, 2016, 06:19:51 PM
I'll never forgive Blackground for not making "Are You Feelin Me" a single for the Romeo Must Die Soundtrack... That is my SHIT til this day and she would've SLAYED the vid & choreo

:stressed:

FINE.

Quote from: Harlem on April 16, 2016, 06:19:51 PM
:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

Ma Lo

BAPHOMET.

Quick question.... why isnt her music on streaming services? How the FUCK is the generations to come supposed to enjoy her music?  :uhh:

Young

BranLover

Quote from: FINE. on April 16, 2016, 12:27:47 AM

This interview is so captivating to me

Can't believe she was sooo young and had so much poise and regality. I love how she spoke in interviews.

STUNNA GOD

I didn't get into her until We Need A Resolution. As a little kid, her music and visuals were always so dark and strange to me. I felt like she was a dyke, although I didn't understand it at the time. :dead:

But More Than A Woman is still my favorite music video of ALL time. I loved the GLAMOR of the red era

LOONA.

No one like her

She's influenced some of the biggest artists today and she's still very relevant.

I think she would've crossed over into acting but came back to book like JT.