How long do you wait for a response to a text before you fume?

Started by yummy, April 16, 2016, 04:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Drais. on April 16, 2016, 05:23:34 PM
I have this one friend who constantly texts me saying we're gonna do this and that, hang out here and there, go there and over there.

And then I respond back I don't get shit from him until 3 or 4 days later. So rude honestly. I'm about to cut this gur off. 

sdklfsdm[qwn

Now that's just rude

Don't waste my time making plans, then get as quiet as Jans on a track once the day comes

I don't play that

LOONA.

Quote from: Cosmic Explorer on April 16, 2016, 05:25:36 PM
I have this one friend who constantly texts me saying we're gonna do this and that, hang out here and there, go there and over there.

And then I respond back I don't get shit from him until 3 or 4 days later. So rude honestly. I'm about to cut this gur off. 

sdklfsdm[qwn

Now that's just rude

Don't waste my time making plans, then get as quiet as Jans on a track once the day comes

I don't play that

!!!!!!!

I have literally gotten dressed for events and then be waiting on him and he never shows.

He acknowledged he does it the other day but he needs to work on fixing it before I cut him off.

DISGUSTING FAGGOT 

LOONA.

"are you mad at me? I'm sorry I've been so distant. I'm so stressed!"

Faggot if you don't GIT   

Herb.

Quote from: Cosmic Explorer on April 16, 2016, 05:25:36 PM

sdklfsdm[qwn

Now that's just rude

I don't play that

pjm

moj[jmojmo
jmojmomol
mlomoj

ojmo
jojm
ojjojomo
mj
oojm

yummy

Quote from: Drais. on April 16, 2016, 05:13:04 PM
This faggot been trying to link up with me since he got off work at 5AM.

After a few delays throughout the day he tells me to come over and halfway there texts me back, "I gotta go to work at 6. I don't think we have enough time"

FAGGOT you should've said something in advance.

I'm about to stop fucking with niggas. Always LATE on everything. Can't even send a text back on time.

Ch because...

I'm texting this guy I met a while ago and he was practically begging to meet up today. I texted him LAST NIGHT and he responds THREE HOURS AGO  :uhh: saying something came up.

Nigga, unless a relative's death occured...what was the point of taking so long to respond?

LOONA.

dhjhhhhhhhccccbbxxxxxxxxxxx

Why did I not see that part. Nine is so damn stupid.   

Rxxf

Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 16, 2016, 04:41:54 PM
You should just be staring at the fuckin phone anticipating a text from me at any given moment tbh

:plzstop:
BRANDY

LOONA.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 16, 2016, 05:32:34 PM

After a few delays throughout the day he tells me to come over and halfway there texts me back, "I gotta go to work at 6. I don't think we have enough time"

I'm about to stop fucking with niggas. Always LATE on everything. Can't even send a text back on time.

Ch because...

I'm texting this guy I met a while ago and he was practically begging to meet up today. I texted him LAST NIGHT and he responds THREE HOURS AGO  :uhh: saying something came up.

Nigga, unless a relative's death occured...what was the point of taking so long to respond?

jfjjfcfcccccccccccc

Faggot be blowing up your shit like ISIS when they want to get a nut and expect you to clear your schedule for them but can't even respond back properly.

Sick of these damn faggots tbh.

Rxxf

you deserve so much better
BRANDY

LOONA.

NIGGERS so inconsiderate.

My time is precious and it doesn't revolve around you trying to get a nut.

yummy

Quote from: Drais. on April 16, 2016, 05:35:22 PM

Ch because...

jfjjfcfcccccccccccc

Faggot be blowing up your shit like ISIS when they want to get a nut and expect you to clear your schedule for them but can't even respond back properly.

am mean, Im definitely racing out the damn door the next time he wants to meet up cause he's cute as hell but this better not become a habit  :hmph:

Rxxf

Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 16, 2016, 05:37:40 PM

Ch because...

jfjjfcfcccccccccccc

am mean, Im definitely racing out the damn door the next time he wants to meet up cause he's cute as hell but this better not become a habit  :hmph:

no ma'am, let that fool WAITz
BRANDY

LOONA.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 16, 2016, 05:37:40 PM

Ch because...

jfjjfcfcccccccccccc

djjjcccccccccc

I mean we chilled at the house the night before and everything was cool. We didn't mess just talked and watched movies.

But this time  :fuming:

So far its 1 win & 1 loss

:omgwatshappening: