Cowboy Nine

what r u guys even arguing about

:udontlookok:

LOONA.

Quote from: Cosmic Explorer on April 17, 2016, 12:52:55 AM

Nothing

We're just cackling at this no life dummy thinking she's "terrorizing" the forum.

Like do you not have friends?

:diddraispoot:

Sir BRoc DeWray

What do I need to reveal my name and number for bitch I got your tag and that's about it you're just mad because my mother and my father are alive and they both love me haven't abandoned me and they would never let me ruin and waste my life in the way that your parents have let you

Herb.

Quote from: Drais. on April 17, 2016, 12:54:26 AM

Nothing

We're just cackling at this no life dummy thinking she's "terrorizing" the forum.

crying

Nyan Cat

LOONA.

Nyan Cat

RatherBe

Quote from: YesImAHo on April 17, 2016, 12:54:45 AM
What do I need to reveal my name and number for bitch I got your tag and that's about it you're just mad because my mother and my father are alive and they both love me haven't abandoned me and they would never let me ruin and waste my life in the way that your parents have let you
Ahhhh... i got it now... i was afraid that maybe you were only retarded but now i see, you creeped back online after mommy and daddy said it was bedtime....

Nyan Cat

Quote from: YesImAHo on April 17, 2016, 12:54:45 AM
no one luv U!

read 'bout tht!

LOONA.

ghv

Can somebody turn off her neighbor's wifi already   

Sir BRoc DeWray

April 17, 2016, 12:59:01 AM #161 Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 01:02:09 AM by YesImAHo

Nothing

You think I'm terrorizing The Forum??? :uhh: I can't be responsible for your dizzy ass  silly ass personal thoughts.. Thoes are none of my business lol I think you're really just mad because I hit a nerve when I told you that you don't have a father and that you have HIV/AIDS and the reason is because he walked out of your life and you were left raised with a single mother who like to braid your hair and listened to 90s R&B while they cleaned the house and put up the groceries from their food stamp shopping and all the feminine bitchy behavior and attitude rubbed off directly on you

Nyan Cat

.JG,FHGFDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDM

LOONA.

Quote from: YesImAHo on April 17, 2016, 12:59:01 AM

Nothing

Thoes