I can now say that I'm done.

Started by Herb., April 17, 2016, 12:02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Real

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SouravMay

Not glock being the new King of the Congo now...
iman stole his thunder too a bit... With the witty lines

The new black / old black era, with yumz fucking taking away all his leader character, had already virtually destroyed him...

Sis really re-invented herself and caught on again with this Ancestry shtick, but he just did not know when to stop...
B7

King82

I think a lot of you come to this board for validation tbqfh.

Especially the way you gang up on those you don't see eye to eye with.

SouravMay

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 17, 2016, 02:19:42 PM
Quote from: Yar backwards on April 17, 2016, 02:14:46 PM
I just think he's not used to criticism
ppl kissed his ass on here for YEARS until he let go of the admin position
now its a free-for-all and I think he just is taken aback
Well YEA! And when ur insecure, a board of people to blindly  cheer u on and uplift u is an amazing confidence booster. When his security blanket got yanked from under him,  he couldn't fckn deal

But when I said you gorls were still under his spell and calling me shady. At least I been a gorl that kept it REAL from the jump. I SAW the tea right away and clocked ha, same with the wet n wavy mess.

B7

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Nyan Cat

Dnt kno wats goin awn

but come bac bruv  :stressed:

King82

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 17, 2016, 02:19:42 PM
Quote from: Yar backwards on April 17, 2016, 02:14:46 PM
I just think he's not used to criticism
ppl kissed his ass on here for YEARS until he let go of the admin position
now its a free-for-all and I think he just is taken aback
Well YEA! And when ur insecure, a board of people to blindly  cheer u on and uplift u is an amazing confidence booster. When his security blanket got yanked from under him,  he couldn't fckn deal

U know damn well u get a kii out of ppl co-signing with your crusty nigger ass.

SouravMay

I am starting to like glock for some odd reason. Dummy fag.

B7

Nyan Cat

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Keyonc? on April 17, 2016, 02:19:39 PM
A lot of y'all seem jealous and bitter. All these insults just because he wants to share his discoveries on his lineage and background? Why does that offend y'all so much?

Negative Assholes.

Really? I see quite the opposite actually. I mean blocking members from posting when they're laying into you instead of taking your lashings like a man is late. I like Herb but let's not act like he's innocent.

It's unconditional, these days you know....